Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A Cool Blue Sky
    Not My Batmobile! [Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
    Not My Batmobile! [Yume] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
    Not My Batmobile! [Yume] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
    Not My Batmobile! [Yume] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
    Not My Batmobile! [Yume] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
    Not My Batmobile! [Yume] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
    Not My Batmobile! [Yume] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
    Not My Batmobile! [Yume] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
    Not My Batmobile! [Yume] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
    We have 15 registered users
    The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Not My Batmobile! [Yume]

2 posters

Go down

Not My Batmobile! [Yume] Empty Not My Batmobile! [Yume]

Post by Jonas Lumen Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Jonas ran about three miles without stop, dragging Yume along, sweat drenched his clothes. He came to a big house, white and blue exterior, with a glass door. He ran across the lawn, and stopped in front of it. Instead of knocking or ringing the doorbell, he fell forward, slamming his head against the glass. "Ugh..." He groaned, panting profusely. Before he can bring his hand up to press the doorbell, the interior door opened, and there was a little girl, resembling Jonas greatly.

She had short brown hair, and glowing, deep blue eyes, which just stared up at both of the teenagers. Jonas looked down at his sister, who was more focused on the large-breasted girl behind him. "Don't ask, 'Bela." He asked, and she nodded, before unlocking the glass door. Jonas stuck his head into the door, and crept silently across the wooden floor, searching the entire first floor. "Where's Mom and Dad?" He asked, looking at his little sister, who was still staring at Yume's chest.

"Mom's at work. Daddy went grocer'we shopping." Anabela said, seemingly locked in a trance. Jonas nodded, and then yanked Yume in front of him before turning to his little sister.
    "Listen, 'Bela. Don't tell Mom I brought this girl into the house, okay? And I'll give you some of my candy stash."
    Anabela stared into her brother's eyes, before stroking her chin. "Twenty five percent."
    "Fine."
    "Otay!" She yelled, throwing herself at her brother for a tackle-hug. He hugged his sister, lifting her into the air and spinning around. He placed back onto the ground, and, still gripping Yume's hand, dragged her up the stairs and into his room.

His room was weird, and showed how much of a nerd he was. It was a combination of blue and brown, which actually looked good; brown curtains, brown computer desk, blue walls, blue sheets. He kicked open the door and threw Yume onto the bed before turning around, locking his door. "Okay." He muttered. He looked at his walls, which were decorated with various Star Wars posters. He ran and sat down on his computer chair, which also seemed to be blue. Jonas secretly hoped they didn't have Star Wars in the demon realm or whatever she came from.

Jonas had just about everything Star Wars; Star Wars pillows, Best Dressed trophy for a Star Wars convention a year back and various colored toy light sabers. He turned on computer chair and faced Yume. "So, tell me about yourself." He muttered, attempting to strike up a conversation.

Last edited by Jonas Lumen on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jonas Lumen
    Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Not My Batmobile! [Yume] Empty Re: Not My Batmobile! [Yume]

Post by Yume Oni Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Yume was panting, this boy was running all this way when he owned a demon that could fly... They finally appraoched a house. Yume thought it was tiny compared to the Oni castle in Hell. She frowned but also was wary. Demon's couldn't enter a home without being invited. After her new owner slammed his head into the door. Must be a ritual.. She shrugged then the door was opened by a tiny child.

The girl, 'Bela', must've been Jonas' sister. Though something must've been wrong with her. Why was she staring at Yume? Was this a challenge of the Beta female?? Yume started to growl when Jonas dragged her away again.

After being wisked up the stairs Yume was thrown into a room that must've been Jonas' armory. She sat up from being tossed onto the bed and looked around. What was Star Wars? Jonas was a strange human. Yume floated up to a shelf and picked up a Clone helmet and put it on. "Wow Master Jonas! Is this your battle amour? Hehe! You can barely see out of it!" She looked down afte he asked a question. She hovered down and sat on the bed. Taking off the helmet she resumed her original demon form.

"My name is Yume Oni, the only Princess to the Oni clan throne. I'm a dream demon of illusions." Then she snapped her fingers and turned back human. "And now a fighter under Master Jonas."
    Yume Oni
    Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Jonas sat there, blinking at Yume, listening to her intently. He watched at she put on his 'Clone' helmet and was tempted to shout at her, telling her not to wear his 'Special Edition Clone Helmet' signed by Luke Skywalker himself, but he decided it wasn't that important.

"Princess, eh?" He said and looked up to one of his posters, staring down the iconic Princess Leia. "Yeah, okay. Stop it with Master. Just JONAS. Not Master Jonas, or Jonas Master, JUST JONAS!" He shouted. He sighed and propped his head against his computer desk, looking up at his ceiling, which had a bunch of Tie fighters hanging from it. Jonas sighed and sat up, staring down the demon. His eyes drifted from her eyes to her chest occasionally. "Alright, we need to enroll you into high school, so I can keep an eye on you. My mom will have to do it, but we need to think of a fool-proof reason as to why I have some new girl friend."
    Jonas Lumen
    Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:39 am

Yume tilted her head in confusion. She shifted her pink eyes around the room trying to think of this "high school." It must be the place where humans train. Ofcourse its so simple. "I must attend this 'higher school' yes? And I must enroll.. but I need to hid as a human under false pretenses?"
    Yume Oni
    Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:02 am

"Not 'Higher' school, HIGH school. Like, I dunno." He said, attempting to sough a comparison. But he couldn't find one. Jonas bit down on his lower lip, and nodded. At least she understood. "Yume Oni, that'll have to change; that might draw attention to yourself." Jonas muttered, and then rose from his chair, plopping down next to Yume.

"Yeah, so you have to learn human customs and such. And when we go meet that Ven guy, you'll learn one of the best; Basketball." He said, grinning at her. He rose up from the bed, throwing off his shirt, revealing his toned upper body. He skipped over to his dresser and pulled out two basketball shorts, and a white tanktop, followed by a black t-shirt. He picked up a blue basketball shorts and the black t-shirt, and threw it at Yume. "C'mon and get dressed. You need to help me with something before we go, anyway." He said, turning away and facing the wall, giving his demon companion the opportunity to change.
    Jonas Lumen
    Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Basketball... A human custom desires such unformal clothes? The demon frowned at the t-shirt and shorts, though she took off her shirt, turned away from Jonas. She noticed a mirror opposite of her in the corner, she turned to look over her shoulder at her back in the reflection. Still there.. From her left shoulder all the way down to her lower back ran a brutal looking scar. Yume sadly sighed and finished getting dressed.

Turning back to Jonas Yume grinned victoriously. "Task complete Master! I am 'huma-fied' hehe!" The princess folded up her uniform and stuck it in the shorts pocket. Yume's eyes flashed white. Looking around in panic she ran to the window and stood on the window sill. "Master! Something is wrong!" She couldn't tell what, but she could smell the intent of death lingering in the air.
    Yume Oni
    Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 am

Jonas turned around, not even putting his shirt on. Something wrong. The way this day had been going, that couldn't not have been good. He turned around and stared in bewilderment at Yume. He jumped forward, hopping over his bed, and running over to his bed. He stuck his head out of the window, eye level to Yume's legs. The patron was tempted to look up her shorts, but he resisted it, staring off. "Wait, what are you even talking about..?" Jonas asked. He couldn't see anything that was wrong. Then he began to shake. No, he wasn't shaking, the house was! Although it was minor, it seemed to freak the boy out. Instantly falling back into the house, he fell onto the floor, and looked around. His 'Clone Wars' helmet fell off of the bed and onto the ground, receiving a loud gasp of terror from Jonas.

"JONA'!" A girlish yell came from behind Jonas' room door, and the door was flung open. Anabela flew in and slipped on the floor, nearly hitting her on the food of the bed. "JONAS! SOMETHING IS CHASING ME!" She shouted, and Jonas shout Yume a look. The cross on his wrist began to glow violently and the shield came to life, causing Anabela to jump back in fright, hitting her head on Jonas' dresser and passing out. Jonas stood up and stared through his door, his eyes fixed on the stair. A giant claw reached up and yanked the railing from its roots, tossing it somewhere. This winged gargoyle creature found its way in front of Jonas' room door and grinning manically.

Jonas' eyes widened and bounced between his sister and the monster. He was gonna regret this. "Yume, take my sister away from here!" He shouted, and he charged forward, the spectral shield glowing on his arm. He shook his hand, causing the wrist band to slid off, and he gripped the shield. With a violent tug, he threw it forward, the sheild cutting through the air and slamming against the Hollow's head. "BOOYAH! Thank you, Captain America!" He said, but his glee soon evaporated, as his shield bounced off the monsters head and down the stairs.

"Damn it.." The monster grinned and lunged toward Jonas, who only stood there, defenseless..
    Jonas Lumen
    Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:05 am

So the killing intent came from another hollow. Perfect thought the demon. Until the female child appeared in its wake. After her little episode Yume cracked her knuckles and crouched down, claws extended, ready to rip apart that deserted soul.

"Yume, take my sister away from here!" rang through her ears. She looked in suprise at the boy she called master and almost disobeyed. Every inch of her nature wanted to kill the hollow but duty is her soul.. "..I'll be back as soon as she's safe Master!" Then, darting under the hollow the demon swept up the unconcious girl in her arms and held her close. Yume's eyes flashed white and they vanished in a puff of smoke.
    Yume Oni
    Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:17 am

Jonas stood there, staring at the red eyed demon, who only growled. "Shit." He muttered, and a fist connected with his face, sending him flying back into his room. The boy slammed into the wall, cracking it before falling onto his wooden floor, face first. He spit up some blood and the monster approached, tearing the door down as it went into his room. Jonas stood up. He was scared. Extremely scared. His aura flared once more, and he stared at the monster. Suddenly, everything in his room pulsed away from him, including the monster, sending him flying back through the destroyed doorway.

The cross began to glow and the shield appeared on his wrist again. He looked down, but he didn't question it. He charged forward, the ki pumping through his body and leaped forward, the floor cracking under his feet. He crossed his arms over his chest, the shield held outward, and dove toward the monster, slamming the shield into his stomach, causing the hollow spew blood from its mouth. Jonas grinned, but the monster grabbed him by the fro and tossed him down the stairs. Instead of hitting each stair, he missed each one and hit the wall below. He groaned in pain and slid down the wall. "Damn it.."

The monster gripped the rail and threw it at Jonas, the wood moving like a spear. Jonas dove out of the way, the rail embedding itself in the wall. He stood up, wiping the blood from his mouth and looking up at the approaching demon. Suddenly, it lunged forward, the stairs cracking under it as it drew its claws back and attempt to claw the human down.
    Jonas Lumen
    Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:41 am

A puff of smoke clouded the room and cleared almost as suddenly as it had came. Yume stood infront of Jonas, her left arm catching the Hollow's claw. She had resumed her demon form, her muscles stressed under the leather suit from holding back the hollow's strength though Yume's demonic power was greater. Her headwings fluttered as demonic aura pulsed from the princess. "Inferior demon.. You dare to harm the master of Yume Oni.. You are both pitiful and stupid.. I shall ease your suffering!"

She clenched the monster's claws and slung it up the stairs. Crouching and shooting up behind it she kicked it back out the hole it created, no need to ruin a beautiful house right? Once the two were outside Yume reared back her leg and kicked the monster into the air. The monster flailed its arms about, trying to strike the girl but the sky was her domain. Higher and high Yume managed to kick it up before she was satisfied with the distance.

"There is no soul reaper to save you now! Prepare to meet your end tormented soul!" and with that Yume jetted forward, gutting the monster through its body and jerking upwards, slicing him in two. The monster screamed and fell back to the earth, landing in Jonas' yard.

Yume floated back down, licking the blood from her claws as she advanced towards the body. The soul was there.. hers to rightfully take. Though something prevented her to. "Hmph.. Master Jonas?" She walked back to the house, resuming her human form now as she looked inside.
    Yume Oni
    Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down