Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A Cool Blue Sky
    A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
    A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
    A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
    A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
    A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
    A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
    A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
    A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
    A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
    We have 15 registered users
    The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open]

Go down

A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open] Empty A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open]

Post by Ven Caelum Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

After the little run-in with Jonas and the demon, who he dubbed "Bat-Head", Ven wandered off towards the buildings. High above the streets and pedestrians Ven hovered. "Everyone seems to be rushing. I wonder if I can fit in with them." He gradually descended onto the streets and walked alongside an elderly man, about sixty three years of age. "Oh, I just remembered, they can't see me! Hmm.." If Ven wanted to assimilate to the Earthly customs, he was going to have to use a disguise, but what? He looked around and spotted a man in a red and blue costume, the perfect disguise!

Ven hurried into an alley and closed his eyes, using his Shinigami power to create an exact copy of the costume. Before he knew it, the pajamas were gone and in its place was a Spider-Man suit. "Wow, this looks pretty good!" He grabbed the mask and slid it over his head, walking out of the Alley after. Many of the civilians turned towards Ven and gave him different looks. It was a success! Now that he had gotten a disguise, it was time to explore this concrete jungle.
    Ven Caelum
    Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open] Empty Re: A Shinigami in Time Square? [Open]

Post by Ven Caelum Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Everything seemed alright until an earthquake hit! The magnitude was something else; buildings collapsed and the streets split open. What was silence before now were the sounds of car alarms going off. People panicked and many were injured or dead. Debris flooded the area, leaving people gasping for air and choking. "What the?" Ven turned around and followed the crowd of fleeing civilians.
    Ven Caelum
    Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:56 am

Just what exactly was going on!? The city was in complete chaos! People were breaking into stores and committing grand theft, it was like the World was ending! All Ven could do was observe, but it didn't feel right. If this was all the result of an Earthquake, why were people still running? There was something else, something sinister. Ven sprinted the opposite way of the scurrying civilians, yes, he was heading towards the danger. "I just hope Jonas and "Bat-Head" are safe."

Passing through the crowds of panicking humans was no easy task. It was like a Lion running into a Wilderbeast stampede! "Somebody help me please!!" The sound of a human's distress call quickly caught Ven's attention, causing him to change direction. To his surprise, a small boy was being attacked by a Hollow. This Hollow was probably five meters tall and had a pointed nose on it's mask. "Spider-Man, please help me! Please!"

Wasting no time, Ven quickly jumped at the Hollow, attempting to deliver a punch.
    Crack...Crack... The mask cracked open, forming a mouth. A red ball of energy formed before the hole in the mask, "Oh no!" All of the energy compressed before the Hollow
    instantly changed to Kinetic energy! A high powered beam shot out towards Ven. Using his Shinigami
    flight ability Ven propelled himself to the right, planting all fours on the wall! "Whoah! Looks like this one uses Cero.." The boy, who was glued to the brick wall, looked up at Ven with such a priceless look on his face. "So Spider-Man is real!"
    Ven Caelum
    Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:09 pm

"Spider-Man? The name's Ven..Oh, of course!" The costume Ven was using was that of Spider-Man. For now he was going to have to play along. "Yeah, I'm Spider-Man kid! I need you to get out of here! This a very dangerous area!" Giving him a nod, the child hurried out of the alley and followed the crowd of people. "Good luck spidey!" Fortunately, Ven's burden had lifted, giving him the advantage now! "Your pathetic race will feel the fury of us Shinigami! Spark!"

Sliding out of his boot, the small Penguin floated upwards. Snatching the small toy out of the air Ven transformed it into his weapon. Large black tendrils crawled up the brick wall and shot forward, attempting to impale the Shinigami. A failed attack that was; Ven had used Shunpo to completely avoid the attack. In a flash, Ven cut right through the mid section of the Hollow, landing on the other wall and pushing off to deliver another cut, "Maximum Spider!!" He repeated the slashing until the walls were painted over with the blood of the creature.

Lying there defenselessly, the Hollow analyzed the young Shinigami. "I've heard of the one that carries that Zanpakuto. You..You are the exiled captain of the third division..." Ven looked down at the Hollow, "Yeah, that's me....." Ven smirked before thrusting his Zanpakuto into the Hollow's head, killing it. A spectre emerged from the corpse, forming into a young woman. Ven walked up to her and like before his hilt emitted a green light. He tapped the hilt on her head and before his eyes she faded away, transporting to the Soul Society.
    Ven Caelum
    Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down