Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
A Cool Blue Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
A Cool Blue Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
A Cool Blue Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
A Cool Blue Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
A Cool Blue Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
A Cool Blue Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
A Cool Blue Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
A Cool Blue Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
A Cool Blue Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

A Cool Blue Sky

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Cool Blue Sky Empty A Cool Blue Sky

Post by Nathaniel Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 am

After awaking from his earlier nap, Nathaniel decided to take in the greenery around town. He ended up walking around at a local park. The smell of fresh grass filled his lungs. He found a place to relax under a tree. He lie down in the shade, the wet grass feeling cool on his back. He watched as clouds rolled by, enjoying the cool blue sky.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

A Cool Blue Sky Empty Re: A Cool Blue Sky

Post by Juliet Regan III Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:00 am

A smile, small but still present, spread across my face as I walked through the area. The wind was blowing pleasantly and even though it did seem a bit chilly at times, for the most part, it was perfect weather.

"Oh? W-what could be going on over there?"

I spotted something, some blob that was atop the soft green grass in the area, in the distance. Upon closer glance, it appeared to be a man, a man whom was relaxing. I know I should be careful, but, why not? I didn't sense any ill-intention.

"Why h-hello there~"

Once more when I spoke, my accent became apparent. Gosh, I really have to work on that.
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

https://nowherekingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:38 am

Nathaniel sat up, surprised by a sudden voice. He turned his head to see a somewhat small girl with a slight smile. His mind immediately noted that no one else was around, which he found odd. Normally his size and quietness scared people away. He also noticed the girl had an odd accent, but diverse people were frequent, so he marked it off as nothing.

His hair fell over his face as he sprung to his feet. He swept the hair away from his eyes with a large hand and gave a friendly smile. Hello, is there something I can do for you, miss?
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:17 pm

"N-no, that's quite alright. You see, I was j-just wandering through and I noticed you lying here. I t-thought, 'what a strange thing for a man to do' ,so I came to see if a-anything was wrong. Or perhaps, by chance, what you were d-doing."

A weak smile showing, it formed on my lips. The accent I was trying so hard to hide just seemed to have a mind of its own today. The more English part of it was showing now, but normally, it is a mix of Russian and English. It is only an accent, a native "ring of tongue" known to those that are from the royal kingdom of Venitia, or "The First Kingdom." I had hoped he wouldn't figure out who I am.
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 am

Nathaniel looked quizzically at the girl. She seemed nervous and he saw no reason for this. He was the one who felt socially awkward on account of his general quietness. Sure, he would talk to someone if they started the conversation, but he rarely initiated or joined a conversation personally. He dismissed the thought and smiled. I wasn't doing much, merely enjoying the scenery. I very recently arrived and didn't have a place to go, and it seemed peaceful enough here. So I decided to lie in the grass. He said matter-of-factly. What about you? From the sound of your accent, you don't seem to be from around here either. In the same situation as I?
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 pm

A nod of the head and then a voice. But, strangely, I was calming down. The gaze in his eyes just 'relaxed' me to some extent.

"No, I'm not from around here. Sorry, excuse my accent, I know it can get a little annoying at times. But, sometimes I can't help it."

This time, I seemed to speak with no accent, it being concealed perfectly. But, you could clearly see in my face, I was trying to conceal it. Then, I continued.

"But, I do happen to be in the same situation you are, just wandering and not from here originally. Enjoying the peaceful setting."

A small smile on my face as the birds chirped in the distance. This was all so serene...
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:47 am

Nathaniel laughed a bit. There's no need to apologize for an accent. It's merely a remnant of home left in your words. Why would you apologize for being raised where people speak differently? He soaked in the surrounding area, letting the smell of grass fill his lungs once more. Anyway, it is very peaceful here. I guess that's what drew me here. I enjoy some good quiet time. He felt a bit odd whenever he spoke to people, as if he were just stumbling around his words, and that was what he felt he was doing once again. It must be a habit... He thought to himself.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 am

"Well, then it's a f-forcive habit.. I can't help it. But, if it makes you feel better, t-there is no need to be nervous around me. I am ... what's the word? Um, trustworthy."

I smiled. I sensed the uneasiness resting in his form at the moment. Oh, how I wish I could quell his nerves. Little did I know, unbeknownst to me or him, my powers started an uproar within my body and I lost control. Thank goodness it was in a subtle way, otherwise, this could have been disastrous. Just by my wishing feelings and when I spoke the word, 'trustworthy', a spell befell Nathaniel, here. He suddenly lost all his nervousness and became calm and relaxed. He seemed to be more open and free and like he was hanging out with a friend he knew all his life. Although all Nathaniel would have felt was a refreshing feeling wash over him.

Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Sun May 01, 2011 8:25 am

Nathaniel felt a coolness fall though his body, like a light breeze. Coincidentally, after his mind settled, a breeze did come through, cooling his body as was his mind. Well, I'm a trusting kind of person, so there's no need to say you're trustworthy. You see, I'm not very used to talking to people. I'm generally a person people don't talk to, but it's nice to talk every now and then. His muscles untensed as he spoke. What an odd person, able to calm his nerves by talking to him, regardless of the fact that talking is what made him nervous in the first place.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sun May 01, 2011 6:23 pm

"Well I'm glad that you're talking to me and you don't feel nervous about it in the least. Usually, I'm good with sensing these things and not only that, but, it reveals some in y-your eyes."

He was an odd one as well, and I found myself wondering if he had magical powers much like I. It would be fun if he did, but, he wasn't showing them. Well, at least we were talking and it was nice. :] I didn't know why the sudden calming came over him, did I do something? I sighed and smiled softly.

"Well so, what now?"
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Sat May 07, 2011 1:25 am

Nathaniel thought about it for a moment, noting that the sun was nearing the horizon, creating a half-light in the now brightly colored sky. Well, I think that, considering the fading light, we should get you home. People can be... malicious, at night. He scratched the back of his head nervously. How would he phrase his next statement. You look rather, well, fragile, and I wouldn't want you to be hurt. As for me... I'll just say that I have no trouble when it comes to such matters. He gave a calming smile, hoping that night wouldn't descend too quickly.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sat May 07, 2011 1:52 am

"Well now, you look quite frail too, flimsy and yet you claim you have no trouble handling these "malicious" people at night. I forgot the meaning of that word exactly but it sounds like it's not good. So, I know you're trying to be kind, and I do appreciate that, but, why wouldn't I be able to handle them myself as well?"

My accent was clearly displaying itself again. I giggled at the end of my statements, clearing joking with Nathaniel about this matter. He was right, the sun was getting lower in the sky, setting and the atmosphere seemed more dim and dull, dusky. It was nightfall. Malicious... oh! That means ill- intentioned. I sure we don't run into anyone like that. I giggled once more and then continued.

"I do appreciate the concern though."
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Sat May 07, 2011 3:21 am

He laughed at her statement. Odd that you call me flimsy. I may not be a body builder, but I'll bet that I weigh almost double you, shorty! He smirked at his words. Meant to be a joke, but true enough. Anyway, I have more methods of protection than brute strength, and I was concerned about you because you look rather small to me. Then again, most people do from my view. Another joke. He was still wondering why he was so at ease right now. Aside from that, he hoped that all his talk of being attacked wouldn't draw anything to him. If so, he may have to reveal his "oddities" and possibly be alienated. Again...
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sat May 07, 2011 9:10 pm

I sensed something within him, something was quite right. There was something off about him. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I took the statements he said as jokes, as they were intended, and giggled at them sincerely. A smile was present on my youthful face.

"Well, I am not saying anything to insult you, I hope. However, from your appearance, you do not seem so strong, although I don't doubt your strength is ever apparent. I may be short and look much weaker than you, but, the justification for that bit is that I am 13 years old, I am quite young compared to someone of your caliber, aren't I? You look to be a grown man, I am a child~"

I giggled while saying that. It was obviously intended to be a joke. ^^
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Sun May 08, 2011 12:05 am

He laughed a bit. And I'm only sixteen. So I'm not an adult quite yet! He joked. Anyway, you have somewhere you can go? I'll take you there if you do. If not, I'm sure we can find some place for you. he then watched the sun as it lowered closer to the horizon.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sun May 08, 2011 1:29 am

I smiled but, shook my head.

"I don't have a particular place. So, may I ask where our destination lies now?"

A 16 year old?! He's tall and old and big... although I felt a quick friendship progressing, I best not chance it by somehow making him angry, if that were possible. Or by doing something wrong, OR by becoming too suspicious and investigative. That would just be creepy. Still, 16. Well, onward?
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mon May 09, 2011 10:04 am

Nathaniel let out a little snicker. He enjoyed when people were surprised by his size. Most guessed him at eighteen or nineteen, and it was always a treat when the few he would talk to found out his age. Well, I'm not exactly sure where to go, to be honest. I would say that we could meander until we come across some place to stay, but I don't exactly know how to get around here. He looked around the park. There were maybe two or three other people here, so it must be earlier than it looked. Either that or some people like to spend their time in the dark.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon May 09, 2011 11:15 am

As discreetly as a I could, a position where both my hands were at my sides. I moved one in a circular motion, magic. Then I spoke with a smile, my finger not moving.

"You're probably right. Why don't we keep wandering that way and see what we find? I was headed over here and didn't realize that I had already passed that way and there were some vacant buildings I saw that didn't look like anyone owed or was using them. Maybe we stay there."

That seemed reasonable right? Goodness, I hope he doesn't find out that I'm a witch. ... It was at the time I began speak, just after I cast the spell for a vacant building in the distance the aura around me and the air between us seemed different to Nathaniel. A closer feel and look and he would discover something magical about me..
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Tue May 10, 2011 4:00 am

Nathaniel's eyes flicked to the girl's hand as her arm stiffened, seeing a small motion. Not a second later, the atmosphere felt different, supernatural almost. He watched as she walked, seeming nervous. He made a quick decision to test an earlier theory of his concerning one of his abilities.
He simultaneously opened a rift in front of himself and the girl, walking through the first and passing through his otherworldly storage. It was cold and constricting, making him feel as if he were to suffocate if he tried to breathe out. From now on, that's a last resort...
He reentered the physical world in front of her as casually as possible, closing the rifts at the same time. I don't think I caught your name. I'll go first, I'm Nathaniel Logan. Now what was that little gesture about?
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erubus Patronus Tue May 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Erubus approached the area where his daughter and the psychic were walking together. To the two of them he would appear to just be any old man, his magical aura concealed almost perfectly, the only way they would know he was anything but a normal human was if Juliet somehow recognized him, which even if her memories of him were intact would be difficult to to his change of appearance along with the demonic blood running through his veins now.

"Hello," he said with a small faked smile as he walked up next to the two of them. "Is there any chance you would mind another joining you...I'm new to the city and quite lost." He spoke with a small faked chuckle.

Erubus Patronus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Tue May 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Something about him didn't seem right. I felt some unnatural presence resonating from him. It was clear that he was not of the mortal world, much more, had some sort of powerful eminence about him. He was of the supernatural as well. He had some sort of power within. And whether it was lying dormant or completely active, his demeanor was rather creepy. He seemed slightly familiar though.

"What... was what gesture about... Nathaniel? Maybe we should worry about getting to know each other later. Um... hello... sir..."

I was afraid. I mean, who wouldn't be?
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wed May 11, 2011 5:20 am

He turned to the old man, feeling an odd resonance from him. He couldn't quite tell what the feeling was. It wasn't quite anything, really. It just... existed. he felt instantaneously suspicious of the old man. His quietness kicked in with another person there. He had become familiar with the girl, so he had no problem talking to her, but the old man... He doubted he would talk to him any time soon. The conditions under which he appeared were untrustworthy at best. It was odd enough that an old man was walking alone at night, but the fact that he too was new to the city was too coincidental. What were the chances of three newcomers to meet in a city of this size? On top of that, they were the only ones there.

Last edited by Nathaniel on Tue May 17, 2011 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erubus Patronus Mon May 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Erubus while on the outside was perfectly calm, on the inside he was anything but. His daughter had somewhat recognized him, even if she didn't know how or why, this could be used to his advantage. However the boy she was with pissed him off, okay so he had been alive for over two-hundred and forty years, but he only looked like he was twenty-seven, how dare the boy call him old.

'I think its better if I not use my name...or at least not the one she knew me as...well its been a while since I've gone by Andrew...in fact no one has called me that since my parents were alive...'

"Hello, my name's Andrew," which in fact was not a lie. "Its nice to see you again Miss. Lily...It's been so long." He said using the name he had given her when he was born out of habit and curiosity of how she would react to being called her birth name.

Erubus Patronus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon May 16, 2011 8:08 pm

My eyes grew wide and I was instantly scared. Not only did I know who he was, but, he knew my other name. He obviously posed a threat to me. Now is the time to gain composure, breath Lily, breathe. I mean, what?! My name is Juliet.

"E-Excuse me sir, b-but, my name is J-Juliet. It isn't Lily."

I clenched my fists tight. I tried to conceal my accent, it was still coming out, but, I had to conceal it the best I could. I felt inside like I was about ready to cry but I couldn't break my composure. I just couldn't.

'F-Father...?'
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Tue May 17, 2011 5:59 am

Nathaniel saw the flash of terror on his friend's face. He knew something had felt off. He opened a small rift in his pocket then stuck his hand in. He found a small knife, one of the few things floating in the rift, and purposefully cut the ends of two of his fingers. He hoped that his brief moment of pain would go unnoticed. He tried to pass the pain as discomfort, but he was unsure if they would buy it.

He watched the man cautiously, looking for any threat. He clenched his fist and pulled it from the rift, closing it as he did so. He drew the blood from the wound, encasing his hand in its metallic form, making sure to space the metal at his joints. He thickened the metal, ensuring that he could spread it to the rest of his arm if need be. He then clotted the wounds at his fingertips, stepping partially in between Juliet and Andrew. Sir, may I ask why you have so suddenly appeared? If it was to meet a woman named Lily, this isn't her, as she clearly said. He spoke with a slight snarl.

I'll finish talking to her later. She seemed to be of no threat, but this man... This man had scared her with his mere presence, and that worries me. He interrupted his thought, paying close attention to this stranger.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum