Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
Letters From The One Known As "Mother" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
Letters From The One Known As "Mother" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
Letters From The One Known As "Mother" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
Letters From The One Known As "Mother" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
Letters From The One Known As "Mother" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
Letters From The One Known As "Mother" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
Letters From The One Known As "Mother" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
Letters From The One Known As "Mother" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
Letters From The One Known As "Mother" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Letters From The One Known As "Mother"

Go down

Letters From The One Known As "Mother" Empty Letters From The One Known As "Mother"

Post by Lucian Wayland Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Dear Lucian and Luke,

I hope your doing okay my sons, i hope that you two have begun to get along together. I know you two have a lot of trouble sharing one mind, but you guys are so strong..I know you can do it...I know one day you can come back to me..

Your sister is doing great, she has so many friends. She seams to be really enjoying high school. And guess what? Your sister got straight A's again this semester! Aren't you proud of her? Your father still doesn't believe me that your going to be okay..Couldn't you just send me one letter? I miss you so much..but your father won't let me come visit you. Please send me a letter soon?

I love you son

From,
Your mother; Alexandra Wayland.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Letters From The One Known As "Mother" Empty Re: Letters From The One Known As "Mother"

Post by Lucian Wayland Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Dear Luke,

Thanks for the letter....even if it was you just telling me to go away. I miss you son, please forgive me...you know i didn't agree to you being sent there...your father just won't come to his senses. Please...tell Lucian i miss him...try and get him to work on those strange abilities you to have...I know if you two could just get them under control you could come home...please...write back....please...

I love and miss you my son

Love,
Your mother; Alexandra Wayland.

*Luke's mother had obviously been crying while writing this do to the fact the words where barley readable do to the tears*

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum