Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A Cool Blue Sky
    The Scent of Another (Daemon) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
    The Scent of Another (Daemon) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
    The Scent of Another (Daemon) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
    The Scent of Another (Daemon) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
    The Scent of Another (Daemon) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
    The Scent of Another (Daemon) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
    The Scent of Another (Daemon) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
    The Scent of Another (Daemon) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
    The Scent of Another (Daemon) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
    We have 15 registered users
    The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

The Scent of Another (Daemon)

2 posters

Go down

The Scent of Another (Daemon) Empty The Scent of Another (Daemon)

Post by Yume Oni Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:45 pm

"Waah I'm soo bored.." Yume complained as she flew around the Park in her demon form so she wouldn't be seen. Normal humans couldn't she her kind unless they wanted them to. She perched on a tree branch, flipping her long blonde over her shoulders and crossing her slender arms across her ample chest she sighed.

"When is Master Jonas gonna be done with 'Higher School'... I am very bored.. No one to play with.."
    Yume Oni
    Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

The Scent of Another (Daemon) Empty Re: The Scent of Another (Daemon)

Post by Daemon Spade Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:03 am

I walk through the park shrouded in the veil that separates the humans from the true world. As I walk I watch the passers by thought to myself "What the bliss they live in because of their ignorance." I continue to walk until I sense a fellow demon lurking about. I say to myself "it's been a while since i sensed another I guess I should say hello". Smiling to myself i started to make my way toward the being until finally we were face to face.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:55 pm

"Oh! I smell something angry.. hehe." Yume looked down from her tree branch to the boy below. Sensing the aura from him she could tell he was at least somewhat a demon spawn. Yume stood up on the tree branch and fluttered her large bat wings behind her as she hovered down to the grassy ground below. "Hi there young one." The demoness spoke while studying his appearance.
    Yume Oni
    Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemon Spade Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:54 am

"Hello to you too." i said as i watched her carefully my father always taught me to be wary of my our kind, "I'm surprised to find a fellow demon among the trees of the park. So what are u doing in the trees at such a time?".
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Looking around the boy to the various humans in the park she grinned. "I'm waiting.. For my friend to get out of a meeting." Yume then snapped her fingers and switched into her human form, allowing herself to be seen by humans, though she appeared as a normal school girl to them, Daemon could still see her demon horns poking out of her head. The Oni demon smiled and then returned te question, "And what are you doing here? You smelly funny to be a demon, nor human.."
    Yume Oni
    Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemon Spade Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm

"I come here to clear my head when I've had a bad day it calms me.". I sat down under a tree to get off my feet. I then said "and to answer your earlier comment. the reason my sent is so odd is because I am the child of a demon and a human."
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down