Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]

+2
Lucian Wayland
Juliet Regan III
6 posters

Go down

The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] Empty The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]

Post by Juliet Regan III Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Soon after a series of directionless wandering, we arrived at a place where it seemed "educational." Well that was the impression I got from the building. I wasn't very good at reading in English, so if there were any big words, I wouldn't be able to read them. I was getting better though.

However, we stepped foot onto the sidewalk that was littered with filth. On the once green grasses that were thriving, there is waste of plastic wrappers and cups and many vile things that kill the live soil beneath where it was thrown. On the sidewalks there is old stuck gum as well as oil and ash stains, making the white concrete look dirty and old and used. The air is polluted as well by a factory nearby. I guess that's what you get for being in such a populous city. I turned to Lucian/Luke with eyes of wonder and yet urgency. I smiled slightly pulling him again.

"Come on, this must be it!"

Last edited by Juliet Regan III on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

https://nowherekingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] Empty Re: The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]

Post by Lucian Wayland Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Luke had fallowed Juliet to the school, he knew very well where it had been as this was the school he had been going to with his sister for years. "Yup this is the school." He said with a small laugh.

He noticed some kids from the asylum here as well, he wasn't the only one. He noticed the workers from the institution leave as they dropped the kids off at the school. He smiled slightly at this. He was happy he had the perk of wandering to school on his own.

Last edited by Lucian Wayland on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.] Empty Re: The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]

Post by Juliet Regan III Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 pm

I nodded and let go of his hand, looking upon the dully decorated school, that which looked as if it'd taken a few beatings or so. But the building still stood tall. I smiled softly, innocently and looked into Luke's eyes.

"Well then what are we standing around for..?"

It seemed now that students were starting to file in to the grounds of which they came to be educated. I noticed some being dropped off by parents and some by men in white suits, that I was curious about. However, I followed Luke's gaze that lay upon them. Still so curious I found myself. But, I suppose he recognized them from the asylum. He did tell me earlier that's where he and the others like him reside.

I, eventually made my way over to the school. This was quite the exciting place. Even though I wasn't inside the school just yet, it was okay, for, I was admiring the beautiful scenery of the outside of it. (Or what beautiful scenery I could make of the dull environment.)

Last edited by Juliet Regan III on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Luke shook his head slightly at Juliet, "You know, what am I gonna do with you..?" He said simply with a bit of a small chuckle. He couldn't believe he was acting this way. (He had only felt this casual around his beloved sister.)

"Are you gonna stand around all day and look at the scenery or are we gonna go in...?" He said with a small forced laugh.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Realizing how forward that must have seemed, and the fact that I am not usually brave and courageous, I began to retract within myself. Within my usual personality and attitude. A small pink color appeared in my cheeks and I still stood there shyly admiring the scenery in a more composed way.
Then, I softly spoke:

"I haven't a clue what you w-would do with me, j-just don't be gentle And w-we'll go in when I'm done, i-if that's okay."

With some of the words I was speaking, my accent was apparent. A small mixture of Russian and English. Each switching off at one point or another. But still noticeable to the ear. I had hoped I would get rid of it one way or another, that way I could speak English more properly.

Last edited by Juliet Regan III on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:47 am

Luke nodded (She obviously didn't get the joke but, he didn't care.). It had been a long time since he was the last to spend time at the school, that was usually Lucian's thing. But he didn't want to leave Juilet with here, and Lucian wouldn't do very good at protecting her.

"Okay, but hurry, we need to get you signed up before school stars, ya know?" He said with a small smile.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:39 am

"Y-yes, right. We should. I promise to not be very long."

I nodded and smiled softly as I went to touch one bright flower I spotted in the dull garden that decorated the school. I went to smell it, a daffodil, how nice.

Last edited by Juliet Regan III on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:55 pm

((Barging into the topic cause no one will post anywhere else with meee))

"Yaay! I am here! Hehe! Higher School!" A bubbly melodious voice rang across the school grounds as a tall blonde busty girl bounced around. Her ankle length hair brightened her pink eyes. Resting her hands on her hips she looked up at the school. Yume looked around and noticed a group of students and sniffed the air. Hmm..They smell strange..
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:06 pm

I stopped in my footsteps from heading into the building. Something... wasn't right. There was, yet again, another force impeding upon the grounds of the school. You'd think it'd be less discreet than what the blonde girl was doing, but it wasn't. All I could sense was the power (and darkness?) radiating from her position a few steps away. I told Luke/Lucian to kindly go on without me before sucking up the fear passing through me and putting on a brave face.

Soon after I walked up to the girl whom was making her entrance a known thing and seemed to smile shyly.

"W-well hello."

Last edited by Juliet Regan III on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Yume watched closely as the girl whom smelled of earth (meaning she's a witch) approached her. The blonde being a good foot taller than her looked down smiling as she offered a greeting. Her pink eyes would shine as she replied, "Hello there. Do you attend this school? I must find a way to roll into it." She tried to suppress more of her demonic aura from the girl and her friends. She couldn't risk the mission
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:24 pm

"Well, I d-don't go here yet.. b-but I hope to enroll today. I-I think we could go together inside and find out how to enroll. Oh, and my name's J-Juliet by the way, whats yours?"

A soft smile appeared on my face as I extended my hand to shake her own. She did remind me so much of a demon but I'm not one to judge or conclude or assume. My red eyes looked into her pink ones that shone with the sun. I was envious of her looks, she was beautiful. She was so much taller, her form so much more refined. I can only hope to grow up to look like her. Small bits of my accent fell out into my speech as I spoke my words to her ears. And shortly, she would reply.
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Luke's head snapped towards Yume when he felt her presence "What are you..." He growled angerly. He did not like the aura this person gave off one bit, the aura was dark and sinister and very demonic.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:52 am

Yume started to tell the girl her name, but froze. She remembered that Jonas told her not to call herself Yume Oni, it would cause bad attention.

"Uh.. My name.. tis.."

Thankfully to her one of the males that accompanied the witch spoke. Even though she was owned by a person of good will she supposed her natural aura was still dark and demonic. "Me? I-I am just a high schhol girl." Yume smiled uneasily and started backing up.
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:00 am

Jonas was walking up the stairs. After the fight with the hollow last night, he and his father were up all night repairing the stairs. He got at least nine thousand and three splinters. He squinted his eyes in aggravation, the wood cuts stinging. The young man bit his lips and came upon the courtyard. He seemed one of the first students to school. He blinked, seeing a group of other students in the distance; and he recgonized that rack anywhere.

IT WAS YUME!

And they seemed to be pressuring her. The two people gave off an odd aura. He groaned, and sprinted toward them, waving his hand through the air. 'Heyo, Padme!" He shouted abruptly, picking the most random name he could think of, and of course, being the nerd he was, it was from Star Wars. He sighed as he arrived next to Yume, and looked at the teenagers. ''Can we help you guys?"
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasagawa Ryohei Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:43 am

Ryohei's motto was living to the extreme. He would do that with everything, his school life included. So, he was going to start this school year (well, the rest of the year, since he transferred in the middle of the year) with all the good energy he could give.

He was wearing a new uniform; he liked the white suit he had bought and liked even more the black hoodie he wore under it. Dress shirts weren't for him: last time he wore one, on a mission, it got dirty and ripped and his tie went missing. He wanted to give a good impression at his first day and not just, end up ripping the sleeve up because he punched the sky in an old gesture of habit.

Taking a deep breath, he swallowed and stepped inside of the court. From a nice calm street, he was suddenly surrounded in a swarm of young people of his age, all talking, laughing and playing. It felt strange to him, he who was almost always surrounded by adults.
He approached a random group of young people, that included a young boy of around his age, another young person who looked everything but nice and a girl who was more than just flustered.

Stepping towards them, a huge grin on his face, he greeted them with a wave.
"Hello there!"
Sasagawa Ryohei
Sasagawa Ryohei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Hearing her master's voice Yume quickly ducked behind him, trivial since she was much taller than he was. They are not normal humans Master Jonas.. Be careful.. She spoke to Jonas telepathicaly. Then she starting messing with his uniform sleeve when another male started to approach them.

Yume had the instinct to growl as he grew closer to the misfit group and take a step back. Then remembering her 'manners' she smiled and waved."Hello~"
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:00 pm

A small smile crossed my face. Everyone was seeming to gather here, and it was joyous, indeed. I just wondered who these people were. Hopefully I would get introduced.
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am

After his long trek to come to this city, Nathaniel had sought out a place to rest and, considering that he would seem out of place just lounging on the streets, he decided that a this school might be a good place. His quiet demeanor usually made him blend in nicely to such places, though at times gis size counteracted this advantage. He found a seat near a group that seemed to be growing steadily in size. Letting his body rest into the chair, he closed his eyes, falling into a half sleep.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum