Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

A Cool Blue Sky

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Cool Blue Sky - Page 3 Empty Re: A Cool Blue Sky

Post by Nathaniel Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 am

Nathaniel listened to what she had to say. He understood that things are always easier said than done, and he would help to the extent he could. Well, I certainly admire your constitution. Most people would be worn out by such a life.
His mind drifted to her question. He was never good at answering that particular question, seeing as he normally just drifted with whatever impulse came to him. As for what to do now... Just do something to enjoy life, I guess. We could take a walk, get something to eat, or just rest, because I, for one, am ecstatic to have not been obliterated last night. He laughed lightly at his half serious sentence. Brushing a hand through his hair in order to sweep it from his face, he smiled once more. Everyone needs a day to relax every now and then.

(OOC: I'll be camping for a few days, by the way. So I'll post again when I get back. Sorry for the delay on this one as well.)
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:37 pm

OOC: It's fine, have fun.

"Well I suppose that's all you can do. Why don't we go grab something to eat?That seems like the smartest idea."

I smiled sweetly, and then my stomach grumbled. ^^''

"And it seems like I'm sort of hungry."
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

https://nowherekingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:53 pm

(OOC: I'm back! Camping was fun, but I'm exhausted. Razz )

Nathaniel laughed at the timing for that moment. It seems your stomach agrees with you. He spoke with a chuckle. Well I'm not sure where a place to eat is, but that sounds great. He walked toward the door then waited. I'm not exactly the wealthiest man in the world, but I'll pay for whatever. I don't feel right making someone else pay for my food, so you get to eat wherever you want today.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 pm

OOC: Yeah, exhaustion gets the best of us sometimes. And, welcome back.

"I don't have a problem with that. However, if you do not have enough, I have some money to back you up. Not much, but some."

I smiled and started to walk with him to find a place to eat. It was time we filled our stomachs with something delicious. Hopefully we wouldn't run into that man again.
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:00 am

Nathaniel's mind went wild as it searched around them, both for food and any sign of the man who had confronted them the night before. His fingertips throbbed, annoying him as he had cut them for no reason at all. The clutter of the city seemed more noticeable than the prior day. He was aware of every person around them, not knowing whether or not he should keep his guard up.

Despite his busy mind, his face seemed as calm as ever. He trudged on through the street as more and more people passed by. He turned his head to Juliet, looking curious. So what kind of food do you like? I'll eat pretty much anything, myself.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:29 pm

"Well I was brought up around many diverse meals and yet the same types of food. They were all imported. Either from England or Russia. To tell you the truth, I've never gotten a taste of the simple pleasures of food and life itself. So, might you want to find a ramen shoppe and get some ramen? That is something I've always wanted to try!"

I exclaimed happily. It seemed I was excited and now that I knew I could trust him, I knew this journey was going to be a great one. But, what would he say to that? Ooops, I think I've said too much already..
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:17 am

Nathaniel laughed a bit. He smiled brightly as he thought of the rich meals she must've eaten each day. The fact that she was excited to eat food such as this was a silly notion. You sound as if you were brought up among the highest points of aristocracy. I can understand why such things would intrigue you. He had a happy grin. He was glad that he could show her something she had longed for, especially since she seemed deprived of simple privileges. I'll help you find one. Once we get there, you can try whatever you like. His face reflected the happiness he felt in helping his new friend.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:44 am

"Oh! No, no, nothing lavish or extravagant or anything like that. Not simple nor too fancy, I suppose. But, something in between. I don't know how to describe it really, but, I mean, going out onto the town to find some food. But, how about it? We should get started."

I smiled as well as we began to walk towards the town continuously. The simple pleasures, I yearned for them so.
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 am

(God, I feel so bad for just leaving this thread open-ended for so long... I apologize. I've spent the past week sorting through documents looking for the scripts for the Timedest game my sister accidentally deleted. I had to start from scratch and find them all over again. If you didn't notice, I can be easily guilt-tripped. xD)

Nathaniel gave a light chuckle at her sudden denying words. He didn't really care how she was raised. It didn't change who she was.

He gave a nod to agree, the brief amusement still lingering in his face. He was glad to have a friend again. He hadn't smiled this much in years. His isolation rarely gave him the feelings of joy, or even hysteria, to so much as curve the corners of his mouth into a mere smirk. His life had been devoid of fun or excitement, but now, in less than a day, he had been ready to fight and enjoyed his time on the street. What a peculiar city this had turned out to be...
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:19 am

OOC: It's quite alright. I understand, dude. It's all good.

A small warmness, a sudden and strong shock passed through my body and I wondered what was happening. Something had changed in nature and I wondered what it was. I continued to walk, showing no indication that I had just been 'internally pinched' (though I did jump slightly). As I continued, my red eyes scanned the area around me to check if something was out of the ordinary. Nothing, that I could physically see, at least. So I closed my eyes to concentrate and try to find the source that this infecting energy was coming from.

'This warmness would have a warm aura. Something similar to a reddish orange color. So where would that come from? Something living, most definitely. But, it can't be a plant. It has to be a human. It has to be Nathaniel.''

By process of elimination and finally sensing down the source, I found it was Nathaniel. Well something had changed in him.I sensed he had become much more happy, filled with joy. The gleam in his eye changed and it was affecting his whole body, his being. I smiled with glee and stopped sensing out the source so scrutinizingly and continued on my way, peacefully. I wondered if it was because of me that he was able to enjoy himself a lot more. In one day! If it was, this calls for celebration....
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Nathaniel walked lightly on the sidewalk, looking but not looking for a place to eat. He noticed Juliet had been startled for a moment, but she was soon smiling happily, so he thought little of her surprise.

He thought for a moment and realized an odd thing. They had been walking for quite some time, maybe a half-hour, and he hadn't seen a single restaurant. There were many businesses, but it seemed hard to find food, aside from the occasional street hotdog or ice cream vendor. He looked off in the distance and finally saw a small restaurant, but couldn't tell what they would serve. Not that his stomach would complain, it was making quite a fuss to him. How about we eat there? His hand pointing toward the small building in the distance as he spoke, his mind glad that his hunger may be sated.

Last edited by Nathaniel on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 pm

"Sure, that sounds amazing."

My accent seemed to come on heavily again. There were times when it was heavy and times when it was light, it's just how it naturally fluctuated within my vocal chords. I smiled as my eyes caught sight of the restaurant before us. My stomach was grumbling, this was going to be great.

IN THE RESTAURANT...

We found a table to be seated at and ordered our food as the waiter came by to write down our orders. This left us time to talk, but, the only question; talk about what? I was thinking and as I was, the small mark on my shoulder glowed for a moment, though I didn't notice. I happened to be looking out the window when it happened, hopefully... Nathaniel didn't notice, or that could be our topic.
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:11 am

Nathaniel's mind had been occupied by the idea of food, but his attention was taken elsewhere when he noticed Juliet's shoulder. What he had thought to be a tattoo had gained a faint glow hugging her skin lightly. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity and spoke. "You're an odd one." He said with a smile. He spoke lightly, the words playing across his tongue in a hushed tone. "Not that I'm not just as or even more odd. I just find intriguing new aspects of your being constantly. First off, you're the only person to approach me and talk to me. Then you turn out to be a witch, and now... You quite literally seem to be glowing." A small smile spread across his lips. "Aside from the ability to use magic, you go against everything that most humans imagine witches to be. I can understand that most supernatural happenings are merely folklore, but I didn't expect a witch to have a tattoo. The glowing, possibly, but such an intricate mark buried into your skin?
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:16 am

"Hey, please keep that as quiet as you can. The last thing I need is rumors circulating about me around these parts."

During this time of slight silence and conversation, the waiter had managed to serve us our food. The idea and the aromas of food seemed to distract my senses from any other questions or comments he had. He seemed to be smiling as he said these things about me being an "odd one" and I seem to be "literally glowing." Well, as I began to eat my food, I thought before speaking. I was trying to eat as improperly as possible, I was trying to be like a commoner. But, in between bites my properness would always seem to reappear as I ate quite like royalty, to be frank. Now this, I didn't mean to do, it just was subconsciously happening. And I wasn't correcting it or trying to hide it...

"Well the food looks good. But, if I may ask, since my curiosity is bubbling.... what is you humans normally think of witches?"

I seemed to have a curious smile on my face as I continued to eat and feet my empty stomach. It was nice to have a meal to eat... I hadn't eaten in so long. And yet the mark kept glowing. It was only when he mentioned the mark and caught my attention did I look down and gaze upon it glowing for a minute or two. My eyes widened for a moment, but, then I caught myself and shrugged it off, deciding there was nothing I could do. And although it did not read on my face, I was deeply worried and afraid....

'I cannot expose anything here more or less than I already have. I am trusting him with the biggest secret of all, the fact that I am a witch. But...I'm afraid, I can't travel with Nathaniel much longer...'
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 am

Nathaniel sightly confused by her dodging of the question, but moved along regardless. "Now you said 'you humans.' I believe you may have confused yourself with something else. You said "you humans" as if you are different, but really, you're not. We're all the same in the sense that we are different. So to be honest, I don't think that being a witch should affect anything. People are people."
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am

"I apologize for my manner of speaking. In essence, that's correct. I'm really not all that different. And it may be your personal opinion that a person is a person. I am one, of course. But, other humans, I'd like to know their thoughts."

This was quite the interesting conversation. He said it shouldn't affect anything, but if I can't do that to him, I just can't... maybe...
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum