Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A Cool Blue Sky
    Daemon Spade I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
    Daemon Spade I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
    Daemon Spade I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
    Daemon Spade I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
    Daemon Spade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
    Daemon Spade I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
    Daemon Spade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
    Daemon Spade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
    We have 15 registered users
    The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Daemon Spade

2 posters

Go down

Daemon Spade Empty Daemon Spade

Post by Daemon Spade Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:08 am

General Information
    Name: Daemon Spade
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 165lbs
    DOB: 10/24
    Death Day: 10/24
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Daemon is a very calm, laid back person. He tends not to stress over tough situations. However he can be impulsive under certain circumstances. He is mostly kind though has a cold side to him when dealing with people he dislikes. He tends to flirt to most woman even if he doesn’t mean to. He likes being with his friends laughing the day away.
    Dislikes: hollows, demons, and arrancar/espada
    Fears: Having no purpose, Being useless, and Loss

Character Information
    Powers: Sonic Speed, Inhuman Strength, Telekinesis
    World: New York
    Grade: 12th

Other Information
    Family: none
    Extra:

BACKGROUND

Bio:
    "Many people say, 'Get over it, you'll live' to any sort of pain or discrepancy in this world. Anything that seems to go wrong from the smallest miscalculation to the biggest regret you've ever made. I really hate that expression. My whole life has been a “miscalculation“...". I was born 17 years ago on October 24. I am the bastard son of demon and human. I’m a hybrid and do to my power my mother was killed giving birth to me. I was raised by my grandfather on his farm all my life until a few years ago. This was do to the fact that at 14 my powers truly began to surface. My body began to change and I was reborn into a new more demonic form. Due to this I became an outcast even to my family therefore I escaped into the forest. There I met my true father who told me that had been watching over me and was awaiting the time I would mature into my true form. Angered by the fact that my own father abandoned me at birth I attacked him. This however was a bad decision on my part as I was utterly defeated. He then began explaining that in order to survive in this world, you must learn to control your natural, demonic abilities. He trained me in the sword and in that we discovered two of my latent abilities which were my extreme speed and enormous strength. My final ability however was rather unique. My father realized this ability as I slept when I had a nightmare he began to see that the environment by a psychic ability. When I awoke he explained to me that I was a telekinetic and that it was my most powerful ability. After that day my father continuously trained me to control my powers for 2 year. Eventually it came to the eve of my 16th birthday and my father told me that all he could teach me had already been taught to me and that it was time for us to part. He said that I had to learn to be on my own. He left me with a handcrafted sword and told me that he was proud to call me his son. Well that’s my story though its all in the past now. It all seems so long ago especially since a lot has happened in the last year. But that’s my life I’m just another half blood trying to survive.“
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Back to top Go down

Daemon Spade Empty Re: Daemon Spade

Post by Juliet Regan III Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am

Accepted. Welcome.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

https://nowherekingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down