Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A Cool Blue Sky
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
    We have 15 registered users
    The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1

Post by Lucian Wayland Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Luke laughed as time went by his eyes finally set into there true color, an even darker red then Juliet's. "Why you guessed it! Somebody give this lovely girl a prize" Luke smiled, he had a greated control over his powers and knew exactly what Juliet was thinking. "Why look at that! A witch! You better be careful...wouldn't want little old Lucian figuring that out...you might scare him away.." He said with a slight grin.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1

Post by Juliet Regan III Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:13 pm

He was being terribly sarcastic. That's okay I could take it. It seemed not only was he more tolerant, but he was more outgoing as well. My eyes were still wide.

Witch? T-that's proposterous! Y-you pulled.. that from t-thin air or something..."

I was trying to hide it, but I couldn't make eye contact. My eyes shifted from side to side. I couldn't help it, in his presence, I was nervous. Soon, mayhem started around us. As my fingers began to tingle more, I could feel the power becoming more and more uncontrollable. For example, little things like a baseball one kid hit in the field across from us, seemed like it had a mind of its own. I was scared.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

https://nowherekingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Luke laughed, "Not from thin air....from your mind. And if i where you I would calm down...wouldn't want people around us to become afraid." He said, he would have pushed himself into her mind to force her to calm down, but even he hadn't gotten that far with his powers yet...if only Lucian practiced too there powers would be so much stronger.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:29 pm

"Y-you're a psychic then!""

As I started to calm down by the slightest, the baseball flew its normal undirected by magic course. But this was only by the slightest, I was still pretty scared. Luke was a creepy dude. And he was somewhat forcing himself into my mind to get me to calm down. I realized he was right about the people becoming frightened and thus I needed to control myself better. I took a deep breath and spoke again.

"Y-you can read minds... that's how you knew I was a w-witch.."
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Luke nodded, "Yes both me and Lucian are psychics...my control is better then his, which is why he hasn't figured it out and why i did right away." He said simply.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:24 am

"O-oh I see. But Lucian needs to find o-out sometime soon, doesn't he?"

The fear was dissipating in my eyes but I felt something amiss in the area. An unsettling feeling was beginning to rise within me, now if only I knew what that was.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Luke nodded, "Yes he will have to learn sooner or later, but until he figures it out...gain his trust...when you think the time is right...hopefully before he figures it out himself..tell him." Lucian said with a small smirk, this was the first person besides Lucian and Vanessa that he had ever gotten along with.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:36 pm

I nodded. What else was I to do but to wait and gain his trust? Luke seemed to be a creepy dude, but I knew I could get along with him. After all, he, even through the way he acted, must have some kindness in him. He was a part of Lucian, anyway. That, I accepted the minute he showed up.

"Understood."
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Luke smiled slightly, "So how did you get here? There have been so many new and strange things happening here recently...what happened?" He asked curiously.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:33 pm

"W-well to tell you the t-truth, Luke sir, I have no idea. If I may t-take a guess, I could probably conjure some sort of explanation, but I-I do not know if it is correct."

The fear had dissipated the area and now I was calmly standing there to think of something. After about 5 minutes of gathering my thoughts, something snapped into my head. Though unsure if it was correct or not.

"Well, I-I think it might have been a rift in time. Y-you see, I'm a witch, the last of my kind where I come from... and w-well they were trying to kill me. S-so I ran, I was afraid... when I feel an emotion t-too strongly I often lose control of my powers. I-I could have accidentally opened a rift in time and joined the w-worlds... but that is just a guess."
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Luke nodded, this made sense and if it were true then he knew what had to be done. "Well if that's the case Juliet...I would work on learning to control those powers of yours...learn and try to fix things because once people realize what going on there sure to come after you...force you to fix it through any means they can." He said simply, and he knew it was true as well.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 pm

I-I'll get better with time, d-don't worry. But, I can u-undo what has been done, once I learn how I did it in the first place. R-rest assured though, I will f-fix this."

I twiddled my fingers. I felt pressured. All of a sudden I felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders again. Now what should I do? My red eyes couldn't make contact with anything else but the ground.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Luke nodded, "No need to feel pressured Juliet. I'll help you where i can, and as for undoing the things that have been done...I know you can't fix that...but we can prevent it from getting worse." He said with a small smile on his face.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 pm

A small smile appeared on my face as well as my eyes then looked to him and met with his.

"Right, you're absolutely right."

A pause.

"So what do you propose we do?"
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Luke pondered in thought, "well I'd have to say...the first thing we should do is work on your control over your emotions." He said with a small chuckle. "And meditation...meditation is important." he said with a nod and a small laugh.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm

"Well standing here isn't doing us any good. I suggest we enroll in school and learn more of things and how they work, don't you think so?"

I nodded taking his hand, no longer was I afraid. I began pulling in the left direction with my hand attached to his. I didn't know where I was going, true, but hopefully we'd end up somewhere.

OOC: Next post: At school grounds.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2