Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A Cool Blue Sky
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
    The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
    We have 15 registered users
    The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  Empty The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:11 pm

A young girl with bright blond hair ran down the streets of this modern town/city without knowing how it was exactly that she landed here. Soon she had reached a place of fields and concrete with small children running around playfully, elderly sitting on the benches surrounding the perimeter and feeding the birds that happened to land by their feet. She panted as she stood there and watched the scene continually become more kinetic as time went on slowly. It seemed this setting was too serene, too warming to be true. But it was. She gently smiled and walked further into the park, gaining some of her breath back. This girl who had journeyed so far from her home land in desperation and confusion. This girl that had been the centerfold of all in her "previous" life, this girl was me. My name is Juliet Regan III, and this is my story.

The park is so peaceful, I wonder what it would be like back home if things were like this, I would have probably stayed if things had been different. I am here now, there is no turning back, no looking back, this is the start of my new life. I continued to look around as I walked about the park, feeling the grass's dew wipe themselves upon my pants. I was too busy enjoying the warm breeze blowing past and all the park's unseen nature (to my eyes) to notice, that, I accidentally had bumped into another boy. He seemed to be a little taller than I. But his face adorned an affable smile through his lips and thus I wasn't quite as potentially uncomfortable as I usually am. Naturally, I stumbled back but regained my balance and stood to look at him in the eyes. My red bulbs for eyes, meeting his in unison. There was silence.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

https://nowherekingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  Empty Re: The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1

Post by Lucian Wayland Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Lucian was on one of his rare outings from the Psych ward when not in school. He had decided to relax at the park for a while. He had been here for several hours just sitting down on a bench watching all of the children and teenagers play and work out. All the while his body had been fallowing every move he saw in order to memorize them. After a while however he had grown bored and decided to begin walking around.

After a while of enjoying the calm breeze he was bumped into by a young female, her bright red eyes stared straight into his own grayish blue ones. She was shorter then he was, and he was guessing a year or to younger as well. "Why hello.." he said as a calm smile spread across his face.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1  Empty Re: The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:41 pm

"H-hello."

I could barely mutter a hello, and that was indication enough I was shy. His gray blue eyes seemed to deep and drew me into a temporary trance, until I shook my head slightly and shook it. Something was up about him. He was friendly, just as I suspected. Well perhaps, he could be my friend? I don't have many. I nodded shyly and still looked into his eyes, the pain coming forth in my own, and I keeping my body language very closed. My accent had not yet shown, but it usually had a mind of its own. My clothes seemed worn by the slightest and I continued to look. There was nothing else I could do, waiting for him to speak.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Lucian's smile remained as he reached his hand carefully to ruffle the girl's hair. "Your new here aren't you? Well my names Lucian so i can show you around if you would like." He could tell not only had she been harmed in her life but there was something off about her.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:19 pm

"T-that would be wonderful, spasibo."

I nodded again as I stood there with my hands folded. He had reached out to my hand with such a gentle smile on his face. Something was telling me to trust him, but, I was having issues with that matter. Oh no. My accent slipped up on the words of would and spasibo. I forgot I was speaking English for a second and said, "thank you" in Russian. I hope he doesn't think any different of me now.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Lucian smiled and nodded as he held his hand out waiting for the female to take it. "Dobro pozhalovatʹ v vash." He said in Russian, it was a good thing that his parents had forced him to learn to be polite in several languages as a child. And his abilities manifested he has been able to easily pick up language since he could not only use more of his brain the most humans and talking involved using not just one but eleven muscles. "How about we start with some food...I bet your hungry." he said with a smile.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 pm

I smiled, he knew Russian. That was a plus. And now he's offering me food. Plus plus. But I'm not giving my trust away so easily, I must be careful, I don't know who is who in this world anymore. I looked at his extended hand for a minute more before slowly reaching to take it in mine and shake.

"Food sounds lovely. My name is Juliet. Juliet Regan III."

I asked shyly, the English accent spilling out on lovely, what was happening now? Nonetheless, I smiled softly and nodded, waiting for his reply.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Lucian grinned, "Well Juliet its nice to meet you, so what do you want? We can get to just about anything from here.." He said, he was beginning to grow hungry himself, and as he continued to look into Juliet's eyes he grew more and more curious about there red color, but was afraid to ask how they came about being that way.

"You accent is lovely by the way.." he said with a smile as he rocked back a little on his heals, in an automatic gesture do to watching several people do it that day.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:07 pm

"Well, anything would be quite alright. T-to tell you the truth I um.. I haven't really gotten to go out and have a taste of what the world is really like. So thank you.."

I smiled in the most "confident" way possible that I could as I saw him make his gestures as we began to slowly move at a pace towards where the food was located. I was hungry, he was right, but how did he know that? Something still was up with him. And then his eyes putting me in a trance, something didn't feel right. Oh well, I wasn't going to screw up my chance at a friend. I could tell his longing to ask me a question, it was in his eyes. So I just asked, after blushing a little at the compliment of my accent.

"Thank you very much about my accent, but is there s-something you wanted to a-ask me...?"
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Lucian smiled, "Well then i know this perfect little food stand a bit down the path...we can order our food and then go find a nice bench to sit and eat them in." He said as he led Juliet down the path towards a little hot dog stand. "And yea your right...there is...your eyes....there such a deep red color. How exactly did they get that way?" He asked after hesitating for a moment he was afraid his question might anger or fear her.

"And as for your accent, your welcome. it truly is beautiful, and I've never heard anything like it, i guess that makes you special." He said with a small grin.

Lucian was enjoying himself at the moment, but was beginning to grow afraid. Luke was growing bored and was sure to emerge soon, and he didn't want this new encounter to end soon. But he knew sooner or later it would have to because Luke wasn't very nice, the only person he was ever seen to care for was there younger sister; Vanessa.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:54 pm

"I was um, born this way. I've had red eyes ever since I was little till now. And I thank you... v-very much."

We began walking towards a stand to attain some food. It would be nice to get out and have a taste at what this food tastes like. Something was up though I couldn't put my finger on it. I only outwardly smiled and continued to walk with him to our destination.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Lucian smiled and nodded, "That's really cool" he said with a smile as they approached the hot dog stand. "What can i get for you" the man behind the stand asked. "Hmmmm...two hot dogs...a coke...and a sprite for the girl" He said guessing what Juliet might like.

As the man prepared the top hot dogs and the drinks him and Lucian exchanged a few words and then he payed for there meal as the man handed over the food and drinks. "Shall we go find somewhere to sit?" He asked, as each moment passed the time until Luke took over again was getting closer and closer.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 pm

A smile appeared on my face as I took the hot dog and the drink from the kind man whom handed them to us. I nodded to going to find somewhere to sit, but, as we walked, I started to look confused. It seemed I was "inspecting" the hot dog, so to speak. Looking at both ends with such curiosity.

"Um t-thanks, Lucian, but, h-how do you eat this thing? And... by chance, what may I ask, is a h-hot dog..?"

I was a stranger to their already well known custom. I did consider it strange. He'd have to teach me, hopefully he would.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Lucian laughed, 'what a strange little girl.' he thought as he took the hot dog in one hand and took a bite out of one end. "Like that, now you try" he said as he took a seat on a bench, leaving space for Juliet to sit and leave a few inches. "And a hot dog....is well....no one knows what exactly they are....just take a bite there good" he said as a small laugh escaped his mouth.

Last edited by Lucian Wayland on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:25 pm

I was a little afraid to try such a thing, especially from its name and nameless description. But if he said it was good, it had to be good. I was beginning to trust Lucian a little more, and now I knew how to eat it. I nodded and gulped, closing my eyes and bringing it closer to my mouth. Soon, I softly bit into it, grabbing off a piece of the hot dog and chewing it, soon swallowing it and opening my eyes. To my surprise, it didn't taste half bad. A small smile spread on my face.

"That was... that was delicious."

Soon, I found myself eating the rest of the food and drinking the beverage he had bought me. Both delicious, and incredibly kind of him.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Lucian laughed a moment before finishing off the rest of his hot dog, drinking his coke along the way. "I told you it would be." He said with a smile. "So where exactly are you from...that you don't know what a hot dog is?" He asked curiously.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:58 am

"I-I'm from this place... many know it as the First Kingdom but it's true name is Venitia. It's pronounced like Ven-nee-sha. They don't have h-hot dogs there. I'm sorry."

My eyes shifted, I was a bit nervous. He was asking where I was from and I've come all this way. As much as I was beginning to trust him, I had to stay strong and keep an eye out for what might come to haunt me. In other words, for my father's henchmen. I had become quite good at deceiving, I'd hoped that he didn't pick up on this.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Lucian could tell his new friend was nervous and her answer confused him because he had never heard of it, but he decided it was better to not push the issue. "What a strange place to not have hot dogs....must be another world or something." He said with a laugh not knowing how true that statement was.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:35 pm

"Well... w-what if it is?"

Another moment of silence passed between us and I could feel my heart racing, the nerves making my body silently quiver. I was nervous. But then I decided to ask him a question after my eyes had tracked to the floor briefly before looking to the sky and seeing a bird fly over.

"Do you believe in magic... Lucian?"

My accent continued to show itself no doubt. But, that didn't matter, he loved it anyway. I know I could be myself around him. Even the part about me being... oh maybe I should keep quiet on that for now.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Lucian hesitated, he did in fact believe in magic but he was very much afraid of it. He thought that the act of manipulating something that had nothing to do with you abnormal and scary. "Y-yea...I believe in magic, why?" His fear showing in not only his voice but his eyes as well.

Last edited by Lucian Wayland on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:40 am

I looked into his eyes. The only thing I saw was pure terror and fright, it seemed he was afraid of magic. But, why? It was such a joyous thing to use and fun as well. It is mostly beneficial, except for those who use and abuse it as maliciously as they possibly can. But, his eyes... those fearful eyes.. they got so serious all of a sudden. And just when I thought I could be myself...

"Well I was... j-just curious is all... um, you're not... afraid of magic are you?"
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Lucian shook his head and laughed nervously, "afraid of magic? Haha...No of course not, why would i be afraid of magic?" He said nervously. He knew within the next minute Luke would emerge and take control. But maybe that wasn't a bad thing now, with his new friend talking about magic it was better that Luke was in control, he just hoped they got along.

((The next post will be Luke, have fun!))

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 pm

(OOC: Okay.)

"Because you seem to be acting rather strangely."

I blinked and stopped for a moment, with a confused look. I was sincerely confused about what was going on with him. He acted so nervous now, why was he so afraid?
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:08 pm

As soon as Juliet finished her sentence Lucian's eye color changed. "Why Hello Juliet...my name is Luke its nice to meet you. So whats this about magic you mentioned? Lucian isn't quite as....acceptable of magic as i am" Luke said with a grin.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:53 pm

I noticed his change in eye color. What did this mean? I was quite frightened, and whenever I felt an emotion too strongly, I lost control of my powers. Which is not so good. But, I had to remain cool. Composure and containment. Those were what I was royally taught, think of the royal lessons. Outwardly show no fear, inwardly, be as afraid as you will. But, combine the two together and you may do something with fear still lingering in you, that is called bravery. I had to be brave.

"W-well.. I thought your name was Lucian but... w-wait, you... you don't have a double personality d-do you?"

The fear was growing. I could feel it escalating within me. Oh no, my powers were starting to become uncontrollable. And how did I know this? I felt them. My fingers either sometimes tingle, or they sting with a sharp pain. This time it was a tingly feeling. And it was just beginning. Not good.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next