Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
Cole "Balthazar" Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
Cole "Balthazar" Turner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
Cole "Balthazar" Turner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
Cole "Balthazar" Turner I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
Cole "Balthazar" Turner I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
Cole "Balthazar" Turner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
Cole "Balthazar" Turner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
Cole "Balthazar" Turner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
Cole "Balthazar" Turner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Cole "Balthazar" Turner

Go down

Cole "Balthazar" Turner Empty Cole "Balthazar" Turner

Post by Cole "Balthazar" Turner Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:20 am

General Information
Name: Cole “Balthazar” Turner (God of Death)
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 145 lbs

Appearance: Cole wears an all black vest with a pair of crimson red jeans that has black lightning reining down from the waist of the pants and black flames rising from the bottom of the pants foot. He also wears an all black pair of sneakers and all black medical tape which wraps around his hands and extends to his elbows. Cole hair is long and jet black in color, his entire eye is all black showing a crimson red glowing iris.
Personality: Cole is very reserved and always appears alone where ever he goes, when in all actuality there are swarms of reapers following his every move. Cole can be viewed as extremely lazy and harmless at times, but don’t let his calm nature fool you he is very cold. He does not believe in good or evil and works to maintain a constant balance to the corrupted world.
Likes: The calming sounds of nature, NY’s best pizza, respect and idiots who try to escape from him, for there is NO escape.
Dislikes: Disrespectful people, cleaning up messes created by the other gods, spoiled people (gods, demons and humans alike), and people who try to bind him and use him to accomplish there goals (and he will reap their souls when he gets free).
Fears: Having a world where there are no pizza, a world where he cannot run wild as he chooses and a world with no females.

Character Information
Element: Death

Bio: No one knows how old Cole really is or whether he originated before or came after the “creator” of this world. Cole himself is unsure about these things, being that he has existed way before time itself. Cole however seems to know everything about the world and its inhabitants but due to the long debatable topic in regards to his origins he chose to leave that topic a mystery, which only him and the original “creator” can answer.

Living in a world of great corruption, Cole travels from city to city reaping the souls of all who threaten the stability of the world. Be it from doing a wrongful act or deciding to act on poor choices, Cole doesn’t discriminate. Keeping his life by his own code, which forces him to take the souls of everyone that shows up on his radar for if he doesn’t their very souls may lead to further corruption and set off a chain reaction of deaths within the world. Cole is technically the only true immortal within the world due to the fact that he cannot die permanently. He can be killed for a select period of time but that would prove unwise. Killing him would make all the people of the world immortal for a limited period of time but upon his return they all would drop dead.

Cole is able to move freely and access all realms no matter what they are. He also holds the power to reap the soul of anyone he chooses and can bring the dead back to life for a price which must be paid before he does anything. He cannot be escaped or tricked, for he is Death.

Secondary Rp Sample: Cole sat upon his pale horse looking over the horizon and the graveyard in front of him. With a smirk on his face he looks at the graves and then decides to take a stroll through the graveyard, bringing a few buried within back to life and sending them to the town to create chaos within. The more chaos erupted was the more those dead souls were corrupted before they reached the point where they turned into monsters and ate the villagers one by one.

Cole watching the events unfold sends his reapers to harvest the now dead souls floating aimlessly…

Cole
Cole "Balthazar" Turner

Back to top Go down

Cole "Balthazar" Turner Empty Re: Cole "Balthazar" Turner

Post by Cole "Balthazar" Turner Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:02 am

hello??? *kicks all the damn admins and mods* seriously -___-
Cole
Cole "Balthazar" Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cole "Balthazar" Turner Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am

... A month has passed and still i'm ignored. I guess i'm not need on here rp wise *heads to the large exit sign*
Cole
Cole "Balthazar" Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum