Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
A Cool Blue Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

A Cool Blue Sky

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Cool Blue Sky - Page 2 Empty Re: A Cool Blue Sky

Post by Erubus Patronus Tue May 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Erubus smiled, his purpose for coming had happened. He put fright into his daughter, he let her know that he was here and could find her when ever he wanted.

Turning his head to the male his mouth curled into a smile, his right canine revealing a sharp point. "I came to see the lovely girl standing next to you...It such an amazing sight how by being young and cute she has gotten you to believe such a simple lie as that of her giving you a false name..." He said with a slight laugh as he turned to his daughter.

"Well my daughter...Yes i do in fact know who you truly are....know that your fears are valid....I can find you when ever i wish to...and nobody can stop me from paying a visit when ever I wish to.." His laugh darkened as his magical presence grew and revealed its dark nature, he released just enough that would send a chill down anyone's spine with a fifty foot radius.

"Well my daughter...would you like me to stick around for a while? Or shall i leave you alone with your new...boy toy....for a while?" He said with a dark grin looking at his daughter, the statement was while directed at his daughter, meant solely to piss of the male she was with in the hopes he would attack him just so he could show his daughter a small fraction of how much his power had grown since there last meeting.

Erubus Patronus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Tue May 17, 2011 11:33 pm

I knew what he was doing. I wasn't ignorant. I found myself still frightened by his presence, his aura, and his power, just everything about him was a bit eerie and undeniably scary. Then he released a bit of his dark radiance, that, which did send a chill down my spine. My fists barely clenched as I shook, and my heart seemed it was going to beat right out of my chest. I was afraid.

"D-Daughter? I... I... I'm not your daughter! I am not a-anything close to what your d-daughter would look like! You must have me mistaken for someone e-else. My name... s-sir, is Juliet Regan the third, a-and this here is Nathaniel, and w-we... well, w-we... we're friends! A-and... be..." I took a small breath to calm down and help me in my "speaking composure." "Be... afraid as I may... y-you are not going to hurt him .... I-I know your true intentions lie with me... "

My hands opened from the small clenched fists to sprawled out, my fingers extended. And my fingers wiggled, the slightest gesture. I wasn't doing anything, no, rather, I began to feel this tingle, this... tickle run though my body, run through my fingers and as they began to tickle and feel all "prickly" little bolts started to form at the very tips of my fingers. I held my hands down next to my sides so that it wasn't obvious. I was on two conflicting sides here, both in my heart and in my mind. Of course, I was devising a plan as this was happening, total improvisation, however, I knew the truth in my mind and heart: There was no running from who I am. Who I REALLY am. But, in my heart I believed I was Juliet, in my mind I knew I was Lily. But, which one truly am I? And... more importantly, what will happen right now?

"B-before... we progress any further in this... c-conversation... might you be able to prove, s-sir, that... ... that you are my father?"

I had to be strong, I just have to be. Breathe Lily, breathe. I mean Juliet... I mean.. who am I?
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

https://nowherekingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wed May 18, 2011 5:56 am

Nathaniel stretched the metal up the rest of his arm as he heard the man speak. He assumed th.at they were meant to sow a distrust in him, yet the words he spoke about Juliet's "lies" had an odd sense of truth intertwined with the falsity. He then felt the darkness radiating from this man. It felt as if the shadow seeped through his skin, trying to taint him.

He began to anger as this "Andrew" threatened them, but he couldn't let himself get carried away. Calm yourself, Nathaniel. He thought to himself. You defend people, you don't attack them. Stay ready, but don't be irrational. You know he's much more powerful than you.

He turned to see that Juliet was truly afraid, confirmed by her voice, yet she also seemed confused within herself. He then became confused with himself. Why did he anger so easily? Was it the presence of such darkness that effected him? Or did he finally reach his limit for how long he could control his temper? He did not know, and he didn't care. They needed a way out. His fingertips reopened, and scarlet claws grew from the seeping blood. He prayed that the man didn't would leave them.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erubus Patronus Sat May 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Erubus laughed as he turned around slightly revealing the mark on his right shoulder which matched perfectly to the one on his daughters. "Is that proof enough for you my daughter?" He said revealing his thick accent for the first time in about a year.

Upon seeing the boy's ability he smirked slightly, the boy could manipulate his own blood. Maybe he too could be of use to him. "Do you really think that a unrefined power such as yours could defeat me boy? Let me give you a small piece of advice....Never show your opponent what you can do unless you think you can defeat him." He stated simply.

Erubus Patronus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sat May 21, 2011 8:15 pm

The little small bolts of energy at the ends of my fingertips began to grow a little bigger. It was clear he was playing on my emotions and that I didn't really appreciate. I was shaking in my own skin, I was terrified, but, I had to be strong. My father knew what I could do, and yet he did not. I was sure he was my father, I knew he was my father, but, I couldn't reveal that in front of Nathaniel.

But, it was apparent that all my secrets, well, most of, would spill out here. Especially the one of me being a witch. This force made me brave.

"Listen... Andrew, you are not to threaten my friend. If you want to take it out on someone, then your intention lies with me, your goal is to capture me, maybe to ultimately kill me, is it not? Then take it up with me and leave my friend out of this. I agree with your advice, but, if you wish to do some damage, then, bring it."

What was this? My bravery, my courage flared from nowhere it seemed. Is this what magic feels like? Or using your powers? Or.. do emotions give your powers extra strength? Whatever this was, it felt amazing. The sign on my shoulder that matched his was glowing, uh oh.
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wed May 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Nathaniel was truly frightened. This man was a serious threat. He could tell just from the dark feeling being let off. Despite his fear, he kept his grip on the situation, assessing his options. He let out a small sigh and one corner of his mouth twitch into a smirk for a moment. That wasn't my trump card...

He glanced back at Juliet to see how she was holding up. What he saw was a slight shock. A pattern on her shoulder began to brighten little by little until it was a steady glow. With that, he was completely unsure of what was going on. He was sure that the mark matched Andrew's, and that caught him off guard. Then he realized that he had let his bewilderment show. He refocused on Andrew and decided to ask her about it later.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erubus Patronus Wed May 25, 2011 7:28 pm

A slight grin spread over Erubus's, his teeth now appeared to be sharp, like his entire mouth was filled with shark teeth. "Well I did what I came to do...Lily...you have an open invitation to come visit me when ever you wish to finally stop running away and return home...As for your friend....I'll leave you with one more piece of advice...grow strong..learn to use your powers...Because the next time the three of us stand in one area...your going to have to do a better job of protecting this girl you've decided to be friends with..." He said with a laugh. With that the air around him began to shimmer as he began opening a rift in space as to transport his way out of here.

(OCC: You both have your one post to decide if you want to confront Erubus now, or allow him to leave and fight another day. If nothing is done to stop/distract him the Rift will open and he will be free to leave)

Erubus Patronus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Wed May 25, 2011 10:12 pm

I was furiously scared. Furious that he would show up and expect to just tamper with my emotions and nerves like this. But, that wasn't the part that got me the most angry. It was that he was cleverly messing with my friend and his mind. He successfully planted a small seed into his brain that will explode when the time comes the more he thinks about it. Unless, he doesn't, then, nothing bad will come of it. I can only hope.

"Erubus! You will pay for this! ... D-don't think this is over! I-I... we will meet again and when w-we do... I am... going to.."

The sparks at the end of my fingertips were beginning to grow bigger and pulsate with more power than they did before. The mark on my shoulder was shining a bright white light, while Erubus's was shining a dark but radiant black. Two opposing virtues with the same bloody desire.

"I... g-goodbye... E-Erubus..."

My voice faded as I looked away, my red eyes couldn't stand to look at his form anymore. I wished he would just be gone. I sighed and took a deep breath, turning my back on both Erubus and Nathaniel. The cold breeze blew through giving this scene and the atmosphere around us an eerie chill, one that would send shivers down the spine of even the greatest of wizards. One such as my father...
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Thu May 26, 2011 8:18 am

Nathaniel was relieved that the man was leaving, but the fact that he and Juliet had called each other something other than their proposed names did not sit well in his mind. The metallic blood returned to it's liquid form and flowed back into his fingertips.

He walked to Juliet and disregarded the man. He looked at her sternly and spoke. I saw that this was a terrifying situation for you, so I won't ask who that was or why he was here right now. Though I'll need to know eventually if I'm to help you, I believe that you need some time to rest after that. Let's find you a place to rest first and I'll ask questions later. He softened his composure, letting his compassion flow again. Luckily for you, I'm a very patient person. Don't worry about the questions for the time being.

He turned around and pulled blood back from his hand, making it take the shape of a greatsword, holding it in a single hand. This... He said, opening a rift in front of himself and Erubus, thrusting the sword through the tear in space, the tip at Erubus' throat. Is not my trump card either. He said with a malicious tone. He pulled the sword back as he closed the rifts, the sword being absorbed back into his fingertips. He had no idea where his random courage came from, but he didn't mind it at all.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erubus Patronus Mon May 30, 2011 11:32 pm

(OCC; Okay, well then I shall continue...Short post but it works for my exit)

Erubus smirked, the boy truly entertained him, and by the looks of it could infact be of future use. "Good bye my daughter.....and my daughter's.....toy...I'm sure I'll see you again soon." He spoke with a calm and dark tone as the air around him shone in a blast of an disturbing dark light, at the same time the ground under them shook as he disappeared....for now.

[Exit]

Erubus Patronus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Tue May 31, 2011 12:51 am

"H-he really creeps me out sometimes... c-come on Nathaniel, let's go."

I said with a wavering note of strength in the tone of my voice. I tried to sound strong, as if I wasn't upset. I tried to sound brave as if I was not bothered or scared, but, I was. Truth is, I just wanted to get out of the area as quicker and as soon as possible. Erubus, he was a guy that sure knew how to get under your skin. I waited a minute or two before starting to slowly take my steps and walk the other way, opposite of the rift that Erubus used to exit. My feet slid against the gravel as I walked mindlessly, I was losing myself...
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Nathaniel ignored Erubus, walking to get in front of Juliet. Once he got in front of her, he scooped her onto his back, trying to cheer her up. He gave an encouraging smile. At least that ordeal is over for now. Just forgetwhat happened and rest. He kept walking in the same direction, taking her further from her problems with Erubus.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:03 am

I was picked up and being carried. I smiled some, after being a little startled by the sudden action, but, then, I relaxed with his touch and stayed where I had been placed upon his back. He spoke softly to me, 'At least that ordeal is over for now. Just forget what happened and rest.' That, I found serene in itself and thus my eyes began to close as the beat of his walk played softly in my ears.
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 am

Nathaniel couldn't help but find solace in the fact that the two of them ended up unharmed, for the most part. His fingertips had an achy feel about them, but it more of a dull thud than actual pain.
His quaint thought was interrupted as Juliet closed her eyes. He was glad that she could escape the world for a while. At least in dreams things could be as we wish. Rather than being the rough, fast-paced beat of reality, in our dreams, the world could be a perfect melody, the wind singing softly in the air as it brushes through the trees, creating a natural symphony that few think to listen for. He began to tread lightly, fearing that he may wake the girl in her serenity.
He thought of where Juliet said some vacant buildings would be. As his memory gave him what he was looking for, he headed toward the buildings, and in a matter of minutes, they had arrived. Once again being careful not to wake the girl, he opened and closed the door with his foot, a rather annoying matter, yet he amused himself with the activity.
Once inside, he carried her down a short hallway. At the end was a small room with a bed and a dresser. I'll have to thank her for finding this place when she wakes up...
Oddly enough, this empty building was somewhat furnished. The bed even had a blanket and pillow. He peeled back the blanket and lay her carefully under it, pulling the blanket back over her. He sat and propped himself up against a wall, finding it hard to sleep. The fact that this building was conveniently empty and furnished toyed with his mind. He closed his eyes, waiting for his mind to drift into its sleepy stupor.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:47 pm

5 hours later...

I found a soft texture against my body as well as my head. I was quite perplexed, what had happened while I was sleeping? Sure, it was a nice, sound sleep, but, where the heck was I? I slowly opened my eyes and looked around without taking my head off the pillow. ... I was in a bed. Okay, and Nathaniel was next to me, leaning on a wall. So, everything seemed to be okay.

Sure I safe, I lifted my head off the pillow into the air suddenly but slowly and sat up to look at Nathaniel. I took a second to yawn and stretch, but, then my glance found him once again. My eyes stayed as red as ever, I was born with them, quite unique I'd say. But then, I spoke, finding my words once again.

"Nathaniel, where are we?"

I calmly asked as my accent once again took over my voice. What a blessing and a curse it was at times. But, I spoke without stuttering. Had I become so comfortable around Nathaniel that I didn't stutter anymore? Well, that was always a good thing. :]
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:28 am

Nathaniel looked up, startled by Juliet's sudden rousing. He had become accustomed to the quiet and it was quite calming. He laughed quietly at his surprise and looked at the girl. Well, we're in the buildings you said you saw last night. I was surprised when I found that they even had a few accommodations. I find it odd that these would just be left here, but humans are weird people. We're perfect examples of that. He said with a smile. That oddity is what makes us special. So, did you sleep well?
He had felt tired himself when they arrived, but he stayed awake regardless. His aching hand and his restless mind kept him awake, even though he was unsure of what he was even thinking about the whole time. He thought that must be what insomnia feels like. His mind snapped back from last night to the present, once again he smiled softly. Sometimes it's fun to be scatterbrained. Thinking about one thing then instantly changing. At least I entertain myself.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:20 pm

"Alright. Well, it's nice to be a bit more secure now than we were before. It's better this way, that we get away from that hideous monster."

I looked at my hands, open palms, and then closed them gently. Erubus, what business did he have following me around anyway? I was off on my own but now, now, I'm never safe. Even if I surround myself with the best bodyguards in this in this dimension, this world, I wouldn't be safe from him. He knows where I am now, and he knows how to get to me. I didn't know many things in game, but, I did know one thing, I hated him.

"Anyway you seem to have a lot on your mind, want to talk about it? Tell me, what's going on?"

I could see it in his eyes, something was on his mind. If he wanted to discuss it, I would listen, if not, I'd not intrude upon his thoughts. And thus our eye contact continued as I awaited a response from him.
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:29 am

He sighed, half because he was frustrated that he didn't sleep and half because he didn't want to say anything to uncover any bad memories in the inevitable conversation, but that may be more difficult than it sounds. Regardless, he would try to postpone it for her sake. The real question is if you want to talk about it. I don't mind being in the dark at the moment, but walking blind usually makes people run into things. He shrugged and put on his smiling facade once again.
So, is there anything that I could learn to maybe enhance what I can do? 'Cause something to help me kick his ass would be awesome. He thought he was joking at first, but he realised that he had the slightest bit of sincerity in his voice. The thought made him laugh. It would be incredible for him to survive a fight with that man.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:41 am

"Well I'm sure whatever you're thinking about, I wouldn't have any trouble discussing with you. Of course, it's probably about that whole encounter with Eru- I mean, Andrew. Well, if that's what you're worrying your head off, don't. It's really nothing to stress over and I wouldn't want you driving yourself insane over it, Nathaniel."

I smiled somewhat and chuckled briefly at the end of my statements, taking a pause in between what I was saying. I was beginning to sense a chemistry, a bond between us, something there. We were truly beginning to become friends.

"Something that would be effective against him. I know your intentions are to win against him in battle one day, but, that also is my objective as well. He seems like a strong opponent and challenging him might be the opportunity of a lifetime. Although I don't know what weakens him any. It seems that man has no weak points."

I was speaking rather quickly and comfortably now, my accent as fluid and present in the words I was saying as if I wasn't trying to conceal it. Which I wasn't. I felt completely comfortable around him now, and like I didn't have to try so hard to conceal who I was or what made me, me. So, I decided to speak up about something...

"Nathaniel, I um, I trust you enough... I feel totally relaxed and comfortable around you, and well... promise me you won't tell a soul this information, that you'll take it to the grave with you."

And even though I did feel this way around him, I was also quite nervous. Who wouldn't be about a secret?
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:14 am

Nathaniel noted the slip-up with the man's name, yet the only thing he was questioning at this point was what his name was. Alright, I'll take your word for it. He listened to her words, his mind absorbing the information as she spoke. Once she finished talking, he smiled. Everyone has their weaknesses. Some are just well hidden. Whatever it is, he's bound to slip up eventually. He stood up fully, stretching his back as he did so. Anyway, I promise not to say a word. Friends are supposed to be able to keep each other's secrets, right?
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:03 am

"Yes I suppose. But, secrets or none, I can sense we'd be good friends anyway."

I smiled a moment. It was a sweet and genuine smile that told nothing of my sorrows and latent past, but, only that of happiness of the moment. I understood he had his abilities, but, I wonder. I took a deep breath and continued, now, feeling a bit more relaxed to an extent.

"Well this secret is... well yes, it might come off as a bit strange or odd to you, but, maybe not since you have your own abilities as well. You see, Nathaniel, if you have not already gathered this, I happen to be a witch. It seems the only one left. We are rare in this world, and I know it might be hard to believe and others may be skeptical, but, it's true. And you must promise me that this secret will never pass on through your lips to others, besides those who I am willing to tell. Got it?"

I wasn't being commanding. I was saying it in a more sincere way, a kinder way of asking him not to do what I was requesting. I knew he wouldn't since I trust him, but, a lot of trust to put into a one day relationship, don't you think?
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Nathaniel was surprised, that was certain, but he was mostly intrigued. Her being a witch definitely explained why Andrew was so intent to find her. Having a witch for a friend would make his life very interesting to say in the least. He gave her a reassuring smile before he spoke. You can trust me with any secret you have. Not once have I betrayed anyone's trust, and I don't plan on breaking that streak anytime soon. So you have no need to worry. The corners of his eyes stretched as they do in a smile. He sometimes thought himself too trusting, but it helped him at times.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:55 pm

"Alright. But, I warn you, if you betray me... I won't forgive you."

I nodded, I meant it. But, then I composed myself once more and smiled softly, but sincerely. I continued.

"Well, now that you know my little secret, everything feels a lot better. Like there's no tension. I feel freer than ever before. It.. feels good. But, yes, now you understand how valuable I am. Also, a precautionary warning... if I lose control of my emotions, often do my powers follow in that direction. Meaning, if an emotion is too powerful for me to hold back and I lose myself in it, my powers.. I lose control of."
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:04 pm

He looked at her with compassion. He knew how hard it was to know that you've lost control before, but for him it was only with anger. Don't worry about losing control. His voice held compassion as he spoke. Emotion comes from your soul, and to keep it walled up inside only leads to trouble. So in a way, it's best that it's all let out like that. As for your powers, losing control will most likely become harder as you get older. So don't think about it too much. I find that just floating along through life is easier than fighting the current.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Regan III Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

'Easy for you to say...'

I thought to myself. He looked at me with such kindness, his voice held such compassion and the notes in it were all gentle. The very intricacies of his personality, his attitude and actions, as well as the way he looked were enough for me to conclude that I could gradually begin to trust him with more and more. I knew he wouldn't betray me, I had that strong feeling inside me that we were going to be good friends and that every word he spoke was truthful.

"Yes, I understand that, Nathaniel. However, for me, it is not easy. I know that as I get older I'll learn to control my powers and use them to my advantage and losing control of them will seem a distant memory. But, I do not live in the future, and usually not the past, I live for the present and think about what is happening now and what might happen right after that, next. And as of now, if I lose control of my emotions, I lose control of my magic, although I usually do have professional control of my own feelings, sometimes it can happen."

I paused and then continued to speak, calmly.

"Well, I don't want you to think too much of this. I normally don't. I am not distressed, so you shouldn't be either. However, know that most of my life has been one major fight."

Another pause.

"So, what do we do next?"
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next