Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
Coming Together [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
Coming Together [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
Coming Together [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
Coming Together [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
Coming Together [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
Coming Together [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
Coming Together [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
Coming Together [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
Coming Together [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Coming Together [CLOSED]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Coming Together [CLOSED] Empty Coming Together [CLOSED]

Post by Jonas Lumen Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:51 am

Young man, you will listen to me!
LIKE HELL! I'm not listening to some crazy femenine voice in my head!

Jonas was deep within his sub-conscious, for the like the eighth time this week. His blue eyes glistened to anger, his posture very dismal. His fists clenched to his sides, his face angled upwards, a nasty scowl on his face. His afro neatly framed the top of his head, raising a good six inches up. "This is just puberty! Its common for me to imagine about pretty women!" Jonas insisted, shaking his head as he shouted, the woman standing in front of him just staring at him.

The woman was pretty, BEAUTIFUL even. She had a long brown hair, cascading down her shoulders like a chocolate waterfall. Her green eyes watched Jonas with interest, studying his movement, his gestures, taking it in and storing all of this information. She wore a white gown, and she had her arm crossed over ample chest. Her body type was toned, and she was practically the epitome of beauty. She sighed, trying to reason with the boy. "Listen, Jonas. You're my patron. You have to protect. That is your duty to me." The woman said, smiling at her so-called patron. Jonas just stared at her, his left eye twitching. She placed her hands on his shoulders and he suddenly felt something come over him, and then it all went dark.

Well, darker.

Jonas sprung up, finding himself on the grass in the eastern side of the park. He blinked in utter confusion, and shook his head. Had he fallen asleep? Had that all been some crazy dream? He bit down on his lip, before laying back down on the ground. Suddenly, there was an immense pressure, as if something was pushing him into the ground. After a couple minutes of struggling, he sat up and finally, stood up. Looking around, even more confused, he saw the air in front of him. . . distort. For lack of better explanation or wording, the air opened. A giant hole opened and inside of it was pitch black. Jonas stared, attempting to back up, but the second he took a step, he fell onto his butt.

A skinny brown furry hand reached out, followed by a deafening screeching sound, causing Jonas' ears to instantly bleed. He covered them, falling to his knees and staring at the worm hole. A head stuck out, followed by a furry quadrupedal body. Soon, the furry monster was out of the worm hole and it closed.

Its face was something akin to an opera mask, from Greek times. Its teeth were razor sharp and layered, almost like a shark. While its arms were boney and skinny, its body was circular and fat, and its claws were deathly sharp. Jonas simply stared in fright as the monster cackled. "Hello, boy." It said, licking its lips. "I guess you're my first soul..."

Last edited by Jonas Lumen on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Coming Together [CLOSED] Empty Re: Coming Together [CLOSED]

Post by Yume Oni Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 am

From ontop of a large tree a long blonde hair woman stood. Though her appreance odd.. Her clothes were made of leather and fur and she had wings protruding from her head. She crouched down on the branch, almost weightless and smiled.

"Such luck! A hollow here! It'll fill me up for a fortnight!" Yume's darkred eyes glistened. Out of the corner of her vision she noticed the Hollow's prey: a human boy? Two meals for the effort of one maybe? "I shall feast like the queen I will be!" Extending her claws the demon leapt of the tree and dove straight towards the monster and the boy.

Last edited by Yume Oni on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No damn powerlines!)
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:36 am

"You've got be kidding me. These Hollow are so relentless...." The young Shinigami who had previously been lingering on the rooftop of a nearby apartment building, had stepped off; The soles of his feet stepping onto air. This was no illusion, the young man was walking on the air. With each step he took he descended to the area the Hollow was in. Landing on the grass, Ven slouched forward and glowered at the Hollow. He looked miserable, oh so miserable. "You things just keep on coming. Haven't your kind learned anything?"

His hand slid over the soft fabric and rested on the small Penguin toy attached to a string connected to the pajamas. Ignoring both the young boy a few meters from his position and the female in mid-air, he made a gesture for the Hollow to attack, almost taunting it.
Ven Caelum
Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 am

Jonas started freaking out. These two people. A boy with white hair, dressed like he just came out of bed, and some freaky, yet surpassingly hot, demon-chick thing. He blinked, shivers running down his spine. He attempted to get up and run, but he was too weak, the pressured bolted him straight into ground and kept him there, as if he was nailed to it. The pressure lessened, and Jonas finally got up, looking around awe-struck. Between the demon girl, the odd-clothed boy, and the monster, he wasn't sure what to address first. He took a cautious step back and clenched his fist, facing the sky. "What the FUCK is going on!?" He shouted, looking around.

He was scared, he was angry. He was apprehensive. Maybe this is what that lady in his dreams was talking about? Nah. That's impossible. Maybe he's just hallucinating. Or having another bad dream INSIDE of a bad dream. He brought his arm up and pinched it, before hollering out in slight pain. Alright, that idea was out of the window. He stood there in fright, shivering, his blue eyes bouncing between every single person on the field.

The creature hissed at both of the newer combatants. "You guys are digging your own grave!" It growled, before charging forward, racing toward Ven, its arm drawn upward. It brought its claw down with lightning-speed and such vigor, hell bent of cutting straight through him.
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:03 am

Yume froze in mid flight when the boy yelled. She turned to look at him and glaring she said, "Calm down lil boy. Once i eat your soul everythin will be- Oof!" Yume was smacked from behind by the Hollow's tail and into a tree beside where Jonas was standing. Unconcious she fell onto the ground and rolled to a stop. A tiny necklace fell from her sleeve and onto the grass beside her. It was a strange eye trinket attached to a chain. Yume groaned as the pain surfaced and she began to wake up. "Mmhm.. ow.."
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:28 am

A poor performance put on by the attractive female; all of her blabbering about consuming souls had gotten her a date with the Hollow's massive tail. "Tsk tsk "Bat-Head." Ven stood firmly on the grass as the Hollow charged forth. Raising its arm, the monster swung downwards, attempting to rip the young Shinigami into two pieces with its sheer force.

Ven simply pushed off the grass, leaping back and avoiding the large claws of this GROTESQUE creation. Exhibiting so much brute force, the Hollow had scarred that area on the grass. "With all of that power you could have created a crack in the crust, and then that crack could have widened and spread to the city. Then the buildings would have collapsed and thousands would have died.." Grasping onto the small Penguin and pulling it off, Ven mummbled, "Spark!" The toy instantly transformed into a Tanto, this was the Fusshusupia! "We shall see if the soul of the one you control is as chaste as the virgin or as defile as today's daily sinner..."
Ven Caelum
Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:09 am

"Whhaaa!? Eat my soul!" Jonas yelled, and his face turned to that of utter and total fright. His blue eyes began to dilate, and he was going into shock. He took a step back, feeling a strange force succumbing him, the area around him feeling tense. He clenched his fist, and stared at the three people, the air distorting around him. "..This has to be a bad dream.." He muttered, hunching over. The air around him began to whip violently, ruffling his clothes and blowing through his afro. "It has to be.."

The Hollow smirked at his attack on the girl, but was angered by his miss on the boy. "You sly pajama wearing devil!" He howled, and took a deep breath. There was this gurgling sound in his throat, and he jerked his head forward, spitting out a grey goo, aiming at Ven. The goo would connect and instantly solidify, hopefully keeping the boy immobile.

"THIS IS JUST A DREAM!!!" yelled Jonas, his eyes tearing up. The force from his yell seemed to shake the very foundation of the park, sending an clear shock wave through the air. Clearly catching the hollow off-guard, it was blown into a tree and knocked over. Jonas' muscles began to contract and he felt to his knees, shock waves being released from body sporadically, blowing grass from its roots around him. The Hollow rose from its position, kicking the knocked over tree to the side. It grinned sadistically at the boy before commenting on how the blow 'hurt' him. It took a step forward, but then remembered the shinigami.

"I'll take care of you first." It said, before, with amazing grace and speed, charged toward him, attempting to tackle him. Jonas just stood there, unsure of what to do. He wanted to help, but he was too scared. That girl was obviously no match for him and was no doubt stronger than Jonas. This guy, who ever he was, seemed to be a totally different league. But he felt obligated to help take down this monster anyway. He just stood there, his body periodically contracting as he began to emit energy from his body.

Technique Used;
Spoiler:
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:57 am

When the boy released the charge of energy that shook the earth Yume's eyes flew open. Grunting she flapped her headwings and levitated off the ground. She turned rightside up and rubbed her head. "What was.. That power.." Yume looked at the human boy.

Shaking her head she looked back to the hollow and growled. "You halfbreed! I'll show you to mess with Yume Oni!" The demon lunged at the Hollow and grabbed onto his tail. She yelled and bit into the hollow's skin. Then she tore a chunk off and swallowed it. Her eyes started to glow white as power surged about her. Ignoring the shinigami she stabbed her claws into the hollow repeatedly.
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:46 am

The Hollow attacked the Shinigami once again, this time spitting a goo at him. Unfortunately for the Hollow, Ven was just too quick. He slid one hand intck agaoo his pocket and jumped back again, floating onto the grass. Ven stood still, waiting, waiting for the wretched creature to make it's move. Suddenly, a shout with the power of a thousand voices put an end to the momentary silence. Such immense energy discharged from the body of the boy, sending the Hollow flying back. Ven was stuck to the ground, but boy was that something. "Hmm. That was something I wasn't expecting." Was he not a human? If so, where did get this power?Then it hit him, if he was able to see Ven he wasn't an ordinary human.

Raging and cursing, the Hollow marched back to two only to be attacked by the female. She was like a bat straight out of hell. Her teeth lodged into its tail and tore chunks out with each bite she took. If this continued there wouldn't be a soul to guide back to either the Soul Society or the gates of Hell. Ven had to slay the Hollow himself. "Time to see what soul lies within your body..." He raised his hand and pointed the tip of his
Zanpakuto at the Hollow, "Goodbye.." The blade extended outward, accelerating each second. In the blink of an eye, the blade pierced the forehead of the foul beast. To make sure that the job was done he pushed down, splitting it in two. "Sorry about that.."
Ven Caelum
Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:03 am

The Hollow howled, groaning and coughing up blood. Its tail was torn off and blood spewed from the wound. "GRAH!" It yelled as claws digged into it behind, and it was too distracted to see the sword flying toward him. It impacted it skull and it dragged down, splitting the entire hollow in half. With one final defeated growl, its body began to become translucent before a blue ball rose from its corpse, floating into the air and disappearing. Soon, the body did the same.

Jonas calmed down and began to blink, drying his tears. His energy died down, and he grinned. "We did it?" He asked, looking around. He cleared his throat and brought his fist up. "I mean, we did it!" He shouted, grinning at both the Shinigami and demon. Uncomfortable with the two, he just stood there awkwardly for the next couple minutes. "So, yeah, thanks you guys--Demons--Robe people--thing." He muttered, actually scared that he would be next on their menu. He began to back up before slipping on a rock, or what he thought was a rock. He fell onto his but and stared in confusion, noticing a necklace on the grass. He reached for it, arching an eyebrow. OOoooooooh, Shiny!
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:19 am

Yume scowled. "You..soul reaper! That was going to be my first meal in ages! I'm gonna rip.." When she heard the boy start mumbling she smiled. Turning to him and resting her hands on her hips she confidently said, "Well well.. I can still have.."

Shiny.. Oh no! "Awah! Wait no!" She went to snatch it away but was frozen for the wizards curse. "Aghhh! Dammit to Hell!"
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:41 am

The blade gradually returned to its original length; Ven's duty had been carried out. That feeling still remained, however, that Hollows would continue terrorizing Earth and the humans who inhabited the planet. Just when the atmosphere around Ven was finally tranquil, the human spoke, something about doing it. The Shinigami started to walk towards the dark spot on the grass, he still had some unfinished business. "Show yourself wandering soul..." The blue orb faded into view before Ven and took the form of an elderly man; it was a good soul. The hilt of the Fusshusupia emitted a green light before he tapped it on the man's head. A Soul Burial had just been performed, his soul was off to the Soul Society.

"Farewell and God ble-" Yet again had his moment been disturbed, this time by the horrible voice of the demon. Ven shifted his eyes towards her and gave her the coldest stare. But then something happened......
Ven Caelum
Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 am

Jonas grasped the necklace and it began to glow violently, a bright, brilliant light filling the area. The necklace forced it self onto Jonas' wrist and the string began to shorten, wrapping around his wrist tightly but it felt as if nothing was there. He blinked in confusion and shook his hand, but it just wouldn't come off. "Fuck! What the hell is going on!?" He exclaimed, his blue eyes filling with confusion. His ki flared once more, a translucent white aura forming around, but he obviously didn't notice. He didn't even know what was going on. "GRAAAHH! Get it off!" He shouted, but after a while, he just gave up, his aura fading as he plopped down onto his butt.

He sighed, and looked at the two mysterious people. "So, you guys haven't kill me yet, you guys some sort of friendly demon/robe person...?" He said, carefully choosing his words. "Like Chewbacca or something?" He muttered, grinning at his own Star Wars joke. Little did he know, he just proved how much of a nerd he was. He looked at his wrist, the former-necklace-now-bracelet dangling there, the 'eye' seeming to stare into th depths of his soul.
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:12 am

"...Damn." Yume's eyes flashed white and she fell to the ground. She sat up like she was in a trance. The demon's eyes would change from red to a lighter pink.

As soon as the transformation started it was over. Yume sat back on the grass and looked around. "Oh wow!" She giggled and smiled. "I must be owned again! Haha! This is soo fun!" She noticed Jonas sitting across the way and spotted the necklace. With a grin the female lunged forward and tackled the boy into a death grip hug. "Hi-ya Master! It's so nice to meet you!! I'm super psyched to serve you!"
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:33 am

What the hell was going on? The necklace acted as if it had a mind of its own! What was a necklace now became a bracelet for the human. Now Ven has been living on Earth for a year and guess what, this situation was similar to the events that occured in the cartoon show Ben 10. But back to the present...

The Demon wasn't herself; she became a different person, a much more lively person. And what was this about "master"? Zing! Ven was finally getting the picture. "That was odd...You know human, you aren't the average person."
Ven Caelum
Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:45 am

Jonas sighed, staring at the bracelet. He looked up, noticing the demon's sudden change in eye color and personality. Like a bullet, she shot forward, wrapping her arms around him, pressing her chest against his. His face turned red, as a red as a black person's face could get, and his head tilted back, nose dripping from nose. "Master..?" He muttered, although seemingly in a dazed state. "Wait!" He said, coming back to his senses and separating himself from the girl. He slid back a bit, and looked at the girl, although he was focused on the wings on her head more than anything.

Then he actually took in what that other guy had said. Jonas stared at the ground, blinking before looking back up at him. "And you're not a human!?" He exclaimed, his face obviously showing he was EXTREMELY confused. He stood up, and looked the shinigmai in the eye, arching an eyebrow.
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:49 am

"Haha! Master is confused!" She smiled and scooted after him. She blinked when he questioned the man across the way from them. "Master has never seen a Soul Reaper before?" The demon girl layed on her back glaring at the Soul Reaper upside down. "They're my race's enemy." She said coldly, remembering the countless times she and her brothers fought the shinigami.

Last edited by Yume Oni on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:00 am

"No, I'm not a human. I'm a Soul Reaper." Ven turned to his Zanpakuto and in an instant it returned to it's normal sealed state, the little Penguin. "Listen, with that necklace you could control that Demon there. Consider yourself lucky.." He smirked, staring into the pink eyes off the Hell spawn. [color=orange]"Listen, uh, whatever your name is, that demon over there is very dangerous so keep her on a tight leash."[color=orange] Ven turned his back on them and started walking off, his back slouched and both hands in pocket.

Ven Caelum
Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:23 am

Jonas looked at the girl before looking over to the Shinigami. He blinked. Demons? Soul Reapers? Hell Spawns? What exactly was going on? He sighed, and looked at the bracelet, moving his wrist around to get a better look at it. He focused on the eye and grinned. As the boy began to walk away, Jonas shot up, and placed his hand on his savior's shoulder. "Dude, thanks for saving me. And the name's Jonas, Jonas Lumen." He said, his smile seeming to get wider. He took a step back and held his hand out for a handshake.
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:29 am

Yume rolled over and sat up attentively as Jonas placed his hands on the Shinigami. She was confused.. This boy didn't know them..could see and touch them.. How strange..

The demon stood up and stepped behind Jonas when the Soul Reapers words made sense. "Heey! I'm not dangerous! I'm just cranky when I'm not owned!" She frowned and kicked at the ground.
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:57 am

Ven paused in his tracks when he felt the gentle hand touch his shoulder. This was simply amazing, this boy, Jonas Lumen, not only could see but touch the spiritual entity. Ven turned around and faced Jonas, staring him in the eye. "Your welcome Jonas. Oh, and my name's Ven Caelum." He smiled and reached out, grasping Jonas's hand and shaking it. "I have a feeling we're going to be good friends."
Ven Caelum
Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 am

Jonas grinned. He didn't even know that his man was invisible. He thought he and the hollow were visible the whole time. He shook the man's hand and nodded. "Alright, Ven, I think so too." He said, and a wind swept through the air, ruffling his clothes and wisping through his afro. He stared into Ven's eyes before pulling hand away and turning to face the girl. "Alright, you have to listen to me, right?" He muttered, placing his hands on his hips and cocking his head to the side. "Well, I have some requests. First, you can't call me Master, because, that's weird and stuff." He said, scratching the side of cherry red face. Being the master of a girl with the nicest rack ever would be pretty awesome, but he couldn't do that, that'd be wrong. He sighed, silently wishing that he didn't have any values.

"And, as a demon, you can transform right. I've read my share of manga! Do you have a human form and if you do, you can go ahead and change into it." He muttered. He was sort of embarrassed giving her all these orders, but he had to if he was going to make this work. 'And, stay in that form until I, like, say so." He muttered, turning his head away. He slid his hands into his pockets and rocked forward on his heels. "Also, you have free will, you don't have to listen to anything I say AFTER I finish my requests." He shouted, pointing to her. He yanked his finger back and brought it to his mouth. "Alright, and my last request; try to stay in your human form at all times."

He grinned and brought his hands up to the top of his head, waving his fingers like he had horns or something. "Yeah, having wings on your head is kinda wierd.." He joked, chuckling slightly.
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Yume was still kicking at theground when Jonas asked her if she had to listen to him. The demon stood attentively and nodded.

"But Master.. What should I call you instead.. Manga? Oh yes I can be whatever form you can dream of! That's one of my powers.. I have to stay looking human?.. Okay.. boring looking humans.. What's free will?"

She asked sincerely and pouted. Nevertheless the demon snapped her fingers and vanished in a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared she was standing awkwardly, no longer a demon. Herblonde hair casaded down her back and the wings were gone. Instead of her leather figher suit she was wearing a school uniform she found uncomfortable. The only thing that didn't change was the color of her bright pink eyes.

"Change complete Master! Hehe!" The girl started wobbling to the side. It seems she was off balance without her wings. @_@;
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:28 pm

There were so many requests that Jonas had. It was surprising to know that none of them were sexually related. At least Ven knew that the boy had a good heart. One of the requests was for the demon to take on a human form and to stay in that form; it must have been the wings that needed to go because everything else was fine. He closed his eyes and placed borh hands on hips, waiting for her transformation to occur.

"Finally getting rid of those horrid wings eh? Good move Jo-" Ven opened his eyes only to find an even more attractive looking girl standing in the demon's place, and she was wearing a uniform! Ven turned to Jonas waiting to see his reaction. "Good....move....Jonas..."
Ven Caelum
Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Jonas' brought his hands up, covering his mouth and nose, squinting his eyes. He was marveled by the transformation, and had a hard time keeping a composure. His face seemed to get even more red and he broke into a cold sweat. "Ugh, well then..." He muttered, running a hand through his afro. "Boy is it getting hot in here OR WHAT!?" He said nervously. He turned away from Yume and faced Ven, Jonas' face still red. "So, can you explain to me something..?" He said, although he was facing Ven, it was directed at Yume also. "What EXACTLY just happened? Starting with that masked monster thing and ending with that old guy." His blue eyes drifted from Ven down to his own hands, which were pulsing with a translucent white energy.
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum