Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
A very dangerous misunderstanding. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
A very dangerous misunderstanding. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
A very dangerous misunderstanding. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
A very dangerous misunderstanding. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
A very dangerous misunderstanding. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
A very dangerous misunderstanding. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
A very dangerous misunderstanding. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
A very dangerous misunderstanding. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
A very dangerous misunderstanding. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

A very dangerous misunderstanding.

2 posters

Go down

A very dangerous misunderstanding. Empty A very dangerous misunderstanding.

Post by Jin Hasagawa Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:38 pm

"Come on kid get inside!" The security guard shouted as he shocked Jin with a cattle prod. For some reason Jin was being taken to the mental asylum only because he was seeing these weird creatures eating people. The world was starting to become very weird with a random island forming right of the coast of Manhattan, and with all of these people claiming to see witches and murderous shadows, and creatures of the night that would kill you Jin could somewhat understand why he was being treated like he was crazy. Was he really though?

"I said move it!" The gaurd yelled as he pushed Jin into one of the solitary confinement rooms.

"DONT I GET A PHONE CALL OR SOMETHING?.... Great now I am stuck here." He sighed. They hadn't even bothered to put him in a straight jacket. There were to many people being inducted in the asylum for all the safety precautions to be taking place. So Jin just sat there starring at the ceiling wondering how to get out of this situation.
Jin Hasagawa
Jin Hasagawa

Back to top Go down

A very dangerous misunderstanding. Empty Re: A very dangerous misunderstanding.

Post by Lucian Wayland Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Luke frowned slightly as he saw the new person being dragged in. He had been here for several days and had already begun to gain control over the other people here, but the second the new kid walked in the room he could tell his control would soon be challenged and even possibly lost.

Luke waited several moments as the guards all left the room before heading over to the new kid. After the guards left he calmly stood up and walked over to him. "Hey my names Luke, don't worry about the guards...they are more afraid of us then anything else." He said simply, playing the good one for now.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Hasagawa Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:53 pm

"What do you mean what reason would they have to be afraid of us? More so why am I even here they said something about being crazy though I am not crazy." Jin stated a little defensively.
Jin Hasagawa
Jin Hasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wayland Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Luke smiled, "Because they don't see what we do. There are to closed minded, they know many of us are.....different..and because of that they fear us.." At the statement of the new one not being crazy he laughed, "of course not! Most of the people here are not...like i said were just different and so they labeled us as crazy and locked us here." He stated simply. "So are you going to introduce your self or not?" He already knew the boy's name was Jin but he still wanted to be told his name.

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Hasagawa Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:03 pm

"Im Jin Hasagawa. The top student at Nowhere High." Jin stated.
Jin Hasagawa
Jin Hasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum