Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~

2 posters

Go down

Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~ Empty Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~

Post by Seimei No Kami Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

General Information
Name: Seimei No kami (God of Life)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 156lbs
Appearance: profile pic
Personality: Seimei no kami being the god who created all things is a bit brash. He considers himself to be the ultimate of beings and will destroy anything that opposes him. He is easy to anger and hard to please. However deep inside he hates how he acts.
Dislikes: Destruction, murder, those who willingly hurt others.
Fears: His creation going out of control, The world crumbling, having to destroy his very creation.

Character Information
Element: Life

Bio: Seimei no kami was here before there was anything. He created the land and the sky and the oceans. Once he finished creating earth he also created the heavens and the gods to symbolize the different elements in which he had created. Ruling high over the world on his thrown Seimei no Kami wonders whether or not to bring judgment upon those who are destroying is creation.

Secondary Rp Sample: (Already know who I is hehe ^^)
Seimei No Kami
Seimei No Kami

Back to top Go down

Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~ Empty Re: Seimei No Kami ~The bringer of destruction upon this world~

Post by Lucian Wayland Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 pm

You Bio is short....but accepted...

Lucian Wayland

Back to top Go down